Chapter 27

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meeting with Mr. Yang was finally ended when the clock strikes 5.15 pm. The chairman along with the workers were now having a small party celebrating the successful shareholder agreed between two companies yet there is Kai who was worry about his wife. Hara who was ily sitting next to Kai, sometimes intentionally rubbing Kai’s body and even sometimes she was even dare to touch Kai’s crotch. Hara smiles, seducing but somehow Kai didn’t show any positive reaction about Hara. His mind, his heart all filled with Kyungsoo.

Yongguk even took notice how uncomfortable Kai is when Hara is next to him, seducing him like a . Yongguk was frustrated to death when his plan to trap Kai, failed as it seems Kai really had changed. It’s all because of Do Kyungsoo.

The other workers left the hotel so did Mr. Yang, Kai, Yongguk, and Hara. Mr. Yang is the main investor in the project, thus to show his grateful, Kai sent Mr. Yang to his car while Yongguk and Hara were tailing from behind, chatting about something, whispery.

When Mr. Yang left with his driver, Kai saw Hara was still there next to Yongguk. It was weird when Hara didn’t follow Mr. Yang along to return home.

“Kai ssi, will you drop me at my home?” asked Hara, more like a whining.

Hara was wearing an office suit with a lower neck cut, almost revealing her s and a very short skirt above knee-length.

“I have an important thing to do. How about you go with Yongguk? Its better that way!” answered Kai, quickly.

Kai had set his mind to see Kyungsoo at the first place. He took a glance at his watch and it’s already late. Yongguk couldn’t put any excuses more and Hara has started to throw her tantrum, like a child.

“Yongguk, when you returned to office, tell Fei I’ll see her tomorrow morning and if anything urgent might needed, ask her to call me as soon as possible,” said Kai and he left.

Kai was driving straight to his family mansion. He just called the mansion before he about to drive home and Maid Seo told him that Kyungsoo was not at home just yet. Kai started to panic as he was assumed anything might happen to his wife. It was all his faults to begin with. He even distanced more from Kyungsoo as he can’t control his temper.

He reached his family mansion and parked his car at the garage. He was running into the mansion and it was quiet, way too quiet. He stepped to the living room. Empty. No one was there, not even Kyungsoo.

“Maid Seo, where is Mummy?” asked Kai when one of the maids was passing-by.

“Lady Kim has a dinner with Lady Hong and ermm… Young Master Kyungsoo was in his bedroom with Ji Hun.” informed Maid Seo.

Kai quickly climbed up the stairs when he heard from Maid Seo about Kyungsoo’s presence. He anxiously opened the door and found his wife was sleeping soundly with Ji Hun next to him. What a lovely sight!

Kai took off his jacket and tie. It’s suffocating. He approached his wife and he stared lovingly at the face he had longed for.

“I love you…” Kai confessed to his sleeping wife. He kissed at Kyungsoo’s forehead and Kyungsoo seems tired enough to flinch from his sleeping.

Kai took a place next to his son and stared lovingly at the two persons he treasured until he was fall asleep. A moment later, he woke up when he heard Ji Hun was crying. He patted softly his son’s but still, Ji Hun didn’t stop from crying. Kai got off from the bed and brought his son to his warm embrace.

“Why my baby Ji Hunnie is crying? Where’s Eomma?”

Kai didn’t see Kyungsoo when he woke up just now. Later, Kyungsoo walked into the bedroom with a bottle of warm milk in his hand. Coolly, he took Ji Hun from Kai and brought his son close to him instead. Kyungsoo didn’t look at his husband, even once. He continued acting like it’s only him and Ji Hun in the bedroom and Kai’s presence absolutely ignored.

Kyungsoo was still hurting when Kai treated him bad way this afternoon in front of his close enemy, Yongguk and his best friend, Fei.

Kyungsoo has starting to regret his decision to stop by at Kai’s office and to him that was the stupidest decision he ever made. He was ashamed being openl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter