Chapter 14

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, next month Krystal will finish her study and we’d agreed to let both of you get married. Mummy hope, there’s no problems from your side.” said Lady Kim with a cheerful happy face while she was having his lunch meal with his only son, Kai.

Kai lost for words to give any responds to his mother.

“I called your dad a minute ago and tonight we’re going to Krystal’s house to choose the most suitable date for the wedding. I am so happy when that bastard had run away from our mansion. What a relief! If that brat stayed any longer in our mansion, I’ll chase him away. He must look for someone rich out there, to satisfy his needs,” accused Lady Kim since he really hated a commoner like Kyungsoo.

“Mummy, he’s still my wife.” Remind Kai to his mother. Yes, they never divorced up until now.

“You should divorce him! The hell you want to keep him as your wife? If I’m not mistaken, it’s almost 8 months he ran away from our mansion, no news at all. Wow! He really disappeared, huh?”

 

“Let him be, mummy! I’ll let him suffer by not marrying anyone else since I didn’t divorce him yet. He was heartless, mummy! Don’t you remember what he did to me before?” Kai poisoned Lady Kim’s mind to add more hated and hatred feelings to Kyungsoo while actually he knew what had happened to Kyungsoo and why he even disappeared.

“Kai, where is Chanyeol? I haven’t seen him come to our mansion for quite a long time. It’s impossible if he came to your apartment since you never stayed there any longer. Where is he?” continued Lady Kim with her words without able to notice Kai’s face changed to an expressionlessly.

Kai started to feel sad regarding what had happened between him and Chanyeol. He assumed Kyungsoo had broken up his friendship with Chanyeol because his wife was the reason how the argument began. Chanyeol willing to forget their years of friendship just only to defense that brat named Kyungsoo.

Flashback

“Kai, I don’t want to bother about your marriage but I think you have to know about this thing,” said Chanyeol.

Kai started to sweat, anxious much to listen whatever words that Chanyeol going to say. This happened 8 months ago.

“Why? You have any problems? If you have any, said it. I’m offer a help if possible.”

“I met Baek when I dropped by niece at his tuition centre and I found Baek was crying all alone in his car, so I asked him….” Chanyeol stopped a while, trying to gather a lot of strength to continue the talking.

“That is nothing to do with me. That bastard has been my foe from the first time I saw him. I don’t care if he die, or cry, or laugh, because, I never care!” seriously Kai told Chanyeol about his hated feelings towards Baekhyun.

“It’s not about Baek, and it has nothing to do about Baek but Kyungsoo, your wife. Baek told me that he doesn’t want to see one by one Kyungsoo’s suffering anymore.” Chanyeol has increased his voice. He lost his patience to deal with Kai’s stubbornness.

“If you want to tell me about that , I have nothing to care. He deserved all the pains!” Kai confessed his thoughts like a heartless person.

Chanyeol couldn’t believe that Kai doesn’t rid of his ego and pride instead continuing being a heartless human being. Where is Kai he knew before?

“HE IS PREGNANT, DAMMIT!”

Kai was shocked.

“Who?” asked Kai, clarifying.

 “It was your wife, Kai!”

Kai got off from his seat and walked to a fountain in the mansion’s mini garden.

“Kai, I think it’s the best time for you and Kyungsoo to re-build your relationship. He needs you Kai. He’s pregnant and the baby is yours.”

 Kai keep being a statue.

“If you think your marriage happened because Kyungsoo framed you, I think you had made a big mistake there. I knew Kyungsoo for 2 months now and I could see that he was innocence far from your descriptions about him. He’s kind, prideful, and it’s a great loss if you let go of him as your wife Kai.” said Chanyeol strictly to make Chanyeol fall for his words, confidently.

“Enough, Yeol!” suddenly Kai shouted, loudly.

Chanyeol was really wordless to see Kai’s emotions changed, drastically.

“How you knew the baby is mine but not anyone else? I have no baby whom his mother is a ! Why the hell you back up him Yeol? Ah, so you have fall for him or he’s the one who offered himself to you? Well, take him since I give him free of charge to you!”

As soon as Kai finished his lines, Chanyeol without hesitate give a few punches on Kai’s face and stomach.

“You are too much, Kai!” shouted Chanyeol. His face was flashed red as he tried to control his anger while seeing Kai on a carved pave, wiping bloods dripping from his nose.

“I don’t mind if you don’t want the baby, the Kim’s heir but who the hell gave you permission to lower Kyungsoo’s pride? He is not a as you think. For your information, Kyungsoo didn’t want you to know about this and Baek repeatedly make me promise to not ever tell you but I don’t have any heart to do what had they’ve told me. Before this, I back up your offences, I defense you when you threw Kyungsoo away at the roadside and I even begged to Kyungsoo to give you a second chance. I said to him that you’ll change but you never intend to change!”

Kai was still being silent.

“If you let your ego to control yourself, I assure you that one day, after you realized what’d happened, everything meant nothing to you and later you’ll regret for the rest of your life. Chanyeol was really sad to see his best friend who never changed a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter