Chapter 20

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HELP! HELP ME!! ANYONE OUT THERE? PLEASE, HELP ME!” begged Kai for some mercy.

Kai was at somewhere that he didn’t even know what a place called. A place that no one there. A place that there have no creatures. A place that full with darkness. A place that has a lot of venomous snakes, scorpions and lots more. A place that full with flames and soot. A place that hotter than summer. A place that he couldn’t run to save himself.

Kai tried to run to wherever he could reach but he couldn’t feel his legs. Numb He couldn’t even move his legs. His head was pounding of aches, the pain was unbearable. The iron smells of blood sipped into his nostrils, his bruises were started to bleed again. The feels like something was piercing through him until he felt his body part will rip up within any seconds.

Why this happen to him?

Kai was starving and thirsty but there were no foods to eat, no water to drinks. He felt helpless. How can he was at this horror place. Maybe, it is a dream. But if this is a dream, then why the pain still hurt and why the hell he couldn’t find any ways to get out from this weird place.

Is there anyone to help him?

Kai forcefully dragged his feet to continue to walk to wherever his heart will lead him. He had tossed away his pride as a man, his ego because now, The Almighty Kim Jongin was crying like a toddler who lost the mother. But in his case, he lost everything behind.

He was crying and walking and shouting all the way. Now he was tired and later he lifelessly bumped his on the dried and creaked soils. There is nothing to keep accompanying him but he was not ready yet to give up on his life. He didn’t even beg for Kyungsoo’s apologizes and he even didn’t see yet the twins that have his genetics in them. He also didn’t know the twins name.

Kyungsoo.

Do Kyungsoo.

No, Kim Kyungsoo.

His wife that he neglected his rights, his presence, his responsibility over him as a husband also as a father to the twins.

The twins.

A baby boy and a baby girl that he almost killed when Kyungsoo came to his family mansion the last time.

The twins that he never knows their names. Did Kyungsoo was using Kim as their surnames?

Kai cried again. He missed his wife, his twins, and his parents.

He missed everything that he left behind.

Later, an image of his mother and his father lingered inside of his mind. He couldn’t shout now, he couldn’t even move now. His parent looked at him sadly, without a second glance to help him, to take care over him.

When the virtual images of his parent left him all alone, another image appeared. An image of Krystal with her smirk plastered on his face and later she even laughing evilly. Mocking the misfortune of Kai’s fate.

The image once again disappeared and followed by a bright light. A dazzling light at the end of the darkness also the light that Kai seek for since the first time he knew he were trapped in this unknown situation.

An angel was standing behind the light.

Kyungsoo.

“Soo, please help me sweetheart. I’m begging you…” Unfortunately, the voice didn’t come out instead buried deep in his heart. Kyungsoo was so far away from him but a moment later, his wife was sitting next to him, wiping his tears with his barely hand. The pain once for a lifetime was totally gone and the first time, his angel-like-wife was smiling at him before Kai was left all alone again. He feels so confusing.

“Soo, please wait for me…

…but no one care about the shouting. Kyungsoo has gone.

He closed his wife again, hoping a little faith in him that Kyungsoo will appear when he opened his eyes, later.

“KYUNGSOO!!!” he called for his wife, opened his eyes as he has planned, Kyungsoo wasn’t there and he was at a different place this now.

Where were him?

He looked at the wires that piercing through his skin, the pain was still there.

“Kai, you had finally conscious!” said Lady Kim while kissing his son’s forehead.

A teardrop meant everything to this little family.

“Mummy, where is Kyungsoo? I want to meet him. I want to meet my wife. I want to beg for apologizes from him. I had treated him badly before, mummy. I want my wife, mummy. I want my babies. Please, let me see them…” pleaded Kai while sobbing hard.

Lady Kim just nodded her head, assured her son that he’ll meet his wife anytime sooner or later.

“Kai, you have to take a full rest, okay? Now, it’s only 3.00 in the morning. I promised you that I’ll bring back your family to you. Bring back Kyungsoo to your embrace, your twins under your responsibility. I promised you son. Now, you have to take a rest, okay?” cooed Lady Kim to her son. She never acted like this motherly to Kai since…forever.

“Soo, I am sorry, I am sorry… forgiven me. Soo… Soo… Soo…” ranted Kai till he fallen asleep again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kyungsoo was sitting alone by himself in the chapel, yes, and the chapel where the wedding between him and Kai happened. He was sitting there in a line of empty seats and looked straight to the front, praying for everything will be fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter