Chapter 35

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+++

It was a week after Board of Directors came out with the result for expelling Yongguk from Kim Corporation. A police report has been file on the issue that Yongguk committed him in. Within the week, Kai was neglecting Kyungsoo at all rate and it still happening until today. Recent. Kyungsoo wasn’t sure what Kai had the grudge on.

If Kai was in anger for Yongguk case, it was impossible as it was Kai who agreed for lawsuit to file on Yongguk. Jealousy? But with whom? If Kai was jealous with Suho, the said man will engage to his secretary, Yixing soon.

Kyungsoo was sitting all alone in the botanical garden. When he thought back to all the problems, he didn’t find any clue to settle all this cold war between him and his husband. He has decided that tonight he’ll discuss with Kai either his husband like it or not.

Kai luxurious car was entering the mansion’s garage and Kyungsoo never kept his eyes away. Kai stepped out from his car and show no respond to Kyungsoo presence. He kept on walking to the inside of the mansion. Kyungsoo could see that the bedroom upstairs was light on. It seems like Kai wasn’t even have any intention to share a bedroom with him. Ever since Kai came back from the outstation, Kai never walked into Kyungsoo room. Never.

Something might be wrong somewhere.

Kyungsoo was day-dreaming at the moment. He thought their marriage could really reach the happiness, but it was just merely a dream. His health has worsening day by day, his headache seems never go down but no one know. He needed to withstand all the pain by himself.

Kyungsoo got off from the bench that he has been sitting for hours now and climbed up the stairs to Kai room. He knocked the door but received no reply. Kyungsoo assumed maybe Kai was still showering in the bathroom.

When he opened the door, he was welcomed by Kai who leisurely lying on the bed reading a book in his hand. Kyungsoo could tell Kai ignorant purely showed his hatred towards him. Even so, he has decided to face all the aftermath that may happen. He needed a talk with Kai.

“Kai, until when we do have to face this cold war? If I do have any mistakes, then I’m here for apology. Kai, just tell me… what’s my mistake, I’ll try to fix it. I’m really sorry. I don’t want our relationship as cold as this. Kai, please…. Say something,” plead Kyungsoo.

Kai was showing no response. His eyes never slipped away from the book he was reading.

“Kai, was my fault that big that you couldn’t even accept my sorry? You hated me so much. Since you came back from the outstation, you have been less talk to me. You haven’t talk to me… Please, Kai…”

Still, no response coming from Kai. Kyungsoo bit his lips, holding back his frustration. He took the book in Kai hand out of sudden which Kai was surprised with Kyungsoo bold action.

“I have been talking to you nicely but you treat me like a statue. Now you say it Kai, if you hate me so much. I promise that I’ll never bother you again!”

Kai sent Kyungsoo a sharp glare which could pierce the calmness.

“Ah, so you think you are statue, now? Then, you treated me like one, like a statue was acceptable?”

Kyungsoo stare at Kai for a good minute. Kai chose to use rude words to address him. This cold war was getting too far. Sometimes, when the headache knocked upon him, Kyungsoo massage it lightly.

“Since when I treated you like a statue? Since when?” Kyungsoo asked with his deep voice.

Kai got off from his bed and walked to the balcony, Kyungsoo followed behind.

“I am so ing disappointed with you! You dare to lie to me! I thought you were sincere enough to allow me to prove to you that I am such a worthy husband but you ruined everything! You used me for revenge! You dare to embarrass me in front of people in the meeting that day. I know. Now you are the hero here, saving the company from the jackass so you chose that time to ruin me!” Informally, Kai fought back while throwing his gaze at the view, not even spare a glance to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was confused. More.

“Kai, what did you just said? Before you said I lied to you, then you said I’m embarrassed you, then I’m the hero here, can you make it simple? What was the reason you hate me enough now?” asked Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo tried to reach Kai hand, assuring him that he still cares towards his husband. Reflex, Kai was faster enough to let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter