Chapter 3

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hellooooo~ anyone home?” Kyungsoo who is helping his mom to sweep the dry leaves hitch by a sudden interrupt.

 “Hey Soo. Are you sweeping the leaves or day-dreaming?” asked Jongsoo, the village’s postman.

Kim Jongsoo is Kyungsoo’s classmate when they were in elementary school. Kim Jongsoo’s tanned body is the most attractive asset that every woman drooling for.

 “Jongsoo -ah, you are surprised me. Anyway, is there any letter for me?” asked Kyungsoo, impatiently.

 Kyungsoo is currently waiting a reply for an interview. He had applied job at a few famous company in Seoul City.

 “Yes, I have a letter for you. Sign here.” replied Jongsoo and showed a registered letter to Kyungsoo for him to sign. After he signed the letter, Kyungsoo thanked his old friend and smiles to him, sincerely.

 After Kyungsoo and his bike couldn’t be seen anymore, Kyungsoo quickly tore off the letter and found a letter from KJ Corporation asked him to interview. Kyungsoo is too happy and ran to get into the mansion but he met with his mom at the midway.

 “What is the letter for, Soo?” Mrs. Do asked.

“A letter asked me to come for interview, mom. They asked me to come at 9.00 am, next Monday.” Happily Kyungsoo explained to his mother.

“I want to call Baek. I thought I want to stay with him while I am in Seoul City.” added Kyungsoo.

 “Eh, I thought Baekhyun’s parent has moved to Yeosu, since when he still live in Seoul?” spontaneously Mrs. Do asked.

Kyungsoo smiles. He saluted his mom for remembering his best friend’s background.

 “His family is in Yeosu but his appa never sell their previous mansion when they live in Seoul before. So Baekhyun is currently living there alone.” Mrs. Do nodded her head and left Kyungsoo smiling like an insane, alone.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Uncle Young Shik sent Kyungsoo to the nearest bus station and he will take a bus from his town to Seoul City and Baekhyun is waiting for him, there.

 After 2 hours of journey, at last Kyungsoo arrived at Seoul’s Bus Station and busy searching for his best friend between thousands of passengers in the bus station. After passed through the limit space in the bus station, at last he found his best friend who is sitting next to a stall while reading a newspaper.

 Baekhyun and his flawless skin is something that Kyungsoo envied with. His best friend is wearing a pair of dark jeans with a white T-shirt while he is wearing a pair of black slack with a red sweater.

 “Baek….” Kyungsoo is greeting his best friend who seem still didn’t know his presence there.

 “Hey, Soo…..” replied Baekhyun and quickly hugged his best friend. After a while, he quickly dragged Kyungsoo out from the chaotic in the bus station and walked to where he parked his car.

 “Baek, I missed you babe! It has been 3 months we haven’t met since we arrived in South Korea right?” said Kyungsoo while he opened Baekhyun’s Audi R8’s door and Baekhyun nodded his head, agreeing with whatever his best friend has said.

 “Wow, Baek… new car?” asked Kyungsoo. He has been dying to have his own sports car but it seems like it has to wait though.

 “Yes, appa gave it as my gift for return back from U.K. I told him that I can use a small car but he insisted to buy me this one.” said Baekhyun and he started to drive to where his family mansion located.

 Kyungsoo was laughing at his best friend complaining about his father. He admit it that Baekhyun is from a wealthy family but due to his down to earth manner, no one suspect that he is also the only heir of Byun Corporation – a second big company after Kim’s. That is why Kyungsoo is comfortable to be friend with Baekhyun.

“When will your interview start tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked, break the silence between them.

 “At 9.00 am. You know Baek, my Uncle Young Shik told me about the vacancies there. He is the one who is searching through the internet,” told Kyungsoo while he combed his hair which looked a bit messy. Maybe it happened while he slept in the bus along the journey to here.

“This is millennium Soo, everything is in the internet. Now you are looking for the job vacancies through the internet, later you will find your husband through it too,” joked Baekhyun and the louder Kyungsoo laughed.

“Anyway, I will send you for your interview, okay?” before Kyungsoo could protest more Baekhyun cut him, “Hey, I have told my appa that I take a leave tomorrow from the company. What? You thought that I am skipping my work? Before, yes, I like to skip to attend lecture now I am changed. Byun Baekhyun has changed!” Baekhyun is bragging about himself, proudly.

“Thanks Baek.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Kyungsoo is washing the dishes while Baekhyun is wiping the dining table. Suddenly, Baekhyun said, “Hey, Soo. That day I went to COEX Mall to buy something and I met with Kai and his friend. I couldn’t remember his friend, but who is he, Soo?”

 “Who?” Kyungsoo asked while turning his body to see his friend.

 “Kai’s friend who is taking Law studies back then in U.K.” Baekhyun tried his best to remember Kai’s friend since he met with them last month but it seems like he has no idea about that guy.

 Kyungsoo has finished with his dishes and wiped his hand to the towel and pulled a chair at the dining table. He signed Baekhyun to sit with him.

 “It seems someone is dying to know someone’s name.” teased Kyungsoo and his friend could only pout, cutely.

“Soo. I am not dying here, okay? Well, I never know his friend is in the same university with us until I found him hanged out with Kai.”

 “He must be Park Chanyeol, then. He is in Law Faculty. Why? OMO! You had a crush on him?” his flawless skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter