Chapter 30

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.00 am in one fine morning, Kyungsoo was in rush waking up his husband, Kai as the said man told him yesterday that he has an important meeting to attend. Kyungsoo shook Kai’s torso with his every energy left in him.

“Wake up! It has already 7, Kai!”

Actually, Kai has waking up since minutes ago but he has no intention to go for his company, today. He knew, Suho, his rival will attend the meeting too. It hurts his heart more when he could see Suho eyeing his legally wife, Kyungsoo. He was just jealous but Kai was far from admitting his feeling.

As a man, Kai knew Suho was considering Kyungsoo far more than just a friend. Crush. That is the exact words to describe the heart content feeling of a certain Suho over Kyungsoo. He was so confident with his theory.

“I have put my all in waking you up, now you just stoning yourself? Seriously, Kai? Never mind then, let me go to the company by myself. Besides, you don’t have to punch card before time. Haih, now I even forget that you are the CEO there!”

Kyungsoo got off from the bed and walked to the door. He was about to turn the knob, to open the door when he heard Kai was groaning in pain. Quickly, Kyungsoo ran towards his husband’s direction.

“Why? What happen?” asked Kyungsoo. He turned Kai’s body to face him but Kai was quick enough to pull his wife into his embrace, tightly.

“What’s this Kai? I’m fully ready to go to work you know! See, there is a line on my shirt!” said Kyungsoo, pissed off with his husband act.

The more Kyungsoo try to escape from Kai’s tight embrace, the tighter Kai hugged his wife. At last, Kyungsoo even surrender to fight more when he almost loss all of his energy. Kai was smiling to celebrate his winning when Kyungsoo seems gave up to struggle in escaping.

“Soo, are you really think that I will let you go without me and besides you are taking a cab? Dream on, baby…”

“Then, why are you still in bed? Just to let you know, Kai-ssi that I am still contracted under company’s rule. Going in and out with a punch card and if I am late, I have to face the CEO!” Kyungsoo has starting to babble to himself.

“It’s okay, baby… The CEO is the kindest person on Earth! It’s okay to come late when you even have a meeting with the CEO, Baby…”

“You said this is meeting? ‘The CEO is the kindest person on Earth’? Tell you, when his mad and furious blend well, he is the scariest person who even could kill all the monsters in Hell!”

Kai ignored his wife’s words but he was silently attacking Kyungsoo with pecks. Kyungsoo again used his energy to fight with Kai’s ert attack.

“YOU ARE NOT EVEN TAKING A SHOWER YET, KAI! LOOK AT THAT SALIVA! EWWWWW~~~!!!!”

Kai just grinned when Kyungsoo seems too furious. This time he attacked his wife sensitive skin with his ticklish skills. He tickles his wife until Kyungsoo squealed while struggling to get off from his husband. Lastly, even Kyungsoo tickles his husband, too. Both were laughing at the end.

“I am so not in my mood to attend the meeting. I bet Suho must attend the meeting, too. The problem is, Daddy always hold meetings frequently now days. Why the hell he has to obey all words from that Kim? Before, Kim sunbaenim hold the most important chair, we hold nothing crucial meeting like this and now after that certain Suho of his son took over him, everything  turned upside down!” comment Kai regarding his dissatisfied.

Kyungsoo was still in his silence. If he abruptly cut his words into Kai’s sentences, the babbling words will get longer somehow. Actually, Kyungsoo was not certain what is the reason Kai actually being too furious over Suho at the first place. If he was jealous, the reason was not fully accepted.

“If you are being angry, keep it to yourself! Are you kidding me by driving 140 km/h? Tell me honestly, Kim? Are you trying to kill me instead?”

Kai decrease down the speed and tilted his head to the passenger seat to steal a glance at his wife. Kyungsoo know about fashion very well. Kyungsoo never disappointed him when it comes to appearance plus his confidence, Kyungsoo even look more charming than usual.

“Soo, why you even dress so pretty, today? If you are being like this every day I might die worrying you.” said Kai with his gloomy face.

“Why? This is not my first day and it has been 2 weeks since I started to work under your company, never once you complaint, Kai! Never once! Everything is messed up for today; everything is not going smoothly following your own way! If you hate me to work with you, just blatantly tell me!” Kyungsoo has reaching his limit for being patience with his husband’s nonsense reasons.

The car has finally arrived at the company’s area. Kai swiftly handle the steering t park his car at the area which is reserved only for him and to certain company’s important CEOs. Kyungsoo who was still silently sat at the passenger seat was eyed by him. It seems like his wife has n intention to get off from the car.

“Baby, let’s go…” invited Kai when Kyungsoo completely ignored him. Kai started to heaved in frustration.

“Fine, baby… I do admit that I am jealous over you. Besides, that Suho who is always come to take a visit in our company just to seek for you. I’m just worry, Soo... You are too pretty and if Suho tried to woo you, I’m just getting anxious!” said Kai. He held his wife’s hand in his, fingers entangled, claiming what’s his.

“He has the rights either to woo me, flirt with me and everything and I can’t control that! I have told you before that I have no hearts for anyone as I know my position as a wife, as a mother. You really have no points to bring up the nuisance issue, again! Fine, next time I’ll wear shorts and shirts to work. You must be happy, I suppose?” Kyungsoo really couldn’t handle with Kai’s childish act. It’s beyond control.

Kyungsoo thought after the dinner last previous night Kai will never brought up again any issue regarding Suho but he was indeed wrong at the first place. Kai was just smiling when he was scolded by Kyungsoo. His wife’s hand in his was rubbed lovingly.

“That is so you, Kai! When I’m telling you something, you never listen to me! You never take what I have just said, seriously. When I’m scolding you, when I’m blurting my anger, at the end it’s you who was starting to touch here and there! Could you please control your hand? That’s why you never understand what I have been saying actually!”

Kyungsoo words was only brought laughter to Kai as to him, his wife’s nagging is like a peaceful melody to his hearing. He, who was starting to piss-off his wife with his childish whining and he was actually deserved to be lectured.

+++

Kyungsoo was diligently focusing typing something. Kai has giving him an empty room only next to his. Kyungsoo was actually never mind to fill the empty seat at the partition like the normal workers did but it was Kai’s instruction for him to own a room and he has no more energy to argue with his stubborn head’s husband.

“Kyungsoo ssi, its meeting time.” Suzy was telling him as reminding.

Kyungsoo nodded his head, indirectly telling Suzy that he knew about it. As when he got off from his chair, suddenly the phone on his desk was ringing. The blinking light at the phone indicates th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter