Chapter 16

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun was still sobbing hard when they arrived at the hospital, and Kyungsoo looked dying. It is almost 2 hours Kyungsoo in the operation surgery but still no news.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was really sad when he recalled back which fate that the cards play with Kyungsoo’s destiny. The clock strike 8.00 pm but still there are no signs that Kyungsoo will coming out from the Emergency Room.

Chanyeol had swear to himself that if anything may happen to Kyungsoo and the baby, he will volunteered himself to drag Kai to court, by his own hands. He promised.

Chanyeol was felt granted to God since it is fortunate enough to move the maids to call him. Maid Seo has worked with Kim family for almost 10 years and during a decade Chanyeol was really close with the maids. He even gave the maids his phone number if the maids seek for helps.Thanks God. If not, Chanyeol couldn’t imagine himself what will happen to Kyungsoo. Chanyeol really couldn’t forgive what had Kai did this time. Never!

Baekhyun leaned his back at his seat with his puffy and red eyes. He couldn’t utter any words but he kept on praying for Kyungsoo’s safety so do the baby’s.Baekhyun Prada shirt which has drenched before but now has dry. Each time he looked at the blood stains, so do the tears streaming down his cheeks.

Exactly at 8.40 pm the Emergency Room’s door was pushed by the exhausted doctors and nurses after the surgery. Baekhyun quickly got off from his seat and ran toward the tired doctor’s direction. Chanyeol followed from behind.

“Anyone of you is his husband?” asked the doctor.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol for a while.

“We’re his friends. How’s he, doctor?” asked Baekhyun. He was deathly curious to know how was Kyungsoo’s condition.

“The patient has stable after the surgery, but the baby…”

“What happen to the baby?” impatiently Baekhyun cut the doctor without gave her a chance to finish her lines.

Chanyeol had put his arms on Baekhyun shoulders, and brought him to his embrace.

“He’s pregnant with twin. It’s a miracle! We did monthly check-up and scanning, but we didn’t notice that the baby has the twin. It’s all about miracle from the God, but the sister has a complexion with her heart. She’s struggling for her life.” explained the experienced doctor who Chanyeol assumed her age at the range or late 40’s.

Baekhyun was falling headlong onto the cold floor, his nerves system were not function well after the doctor told about the current situation.

“If his husband came, asked him to meet me as soon as possible. I have something to ask about the incident happened to the patient. By the observations, it looked like someone has hit her and if my guess if correct, it has to do with the police. So, please ask him to see me. By the way, I am Dr. Lee. Lee Yeon Hee.” The doctor shook his head with both Chanyeol and Baekhyun before she left them standing in front of the ER.

As soon as Dr. Lee left, Kyungsoo was still unconscious and he has been transferred from the ER to the normal ward. Baekhyun started to shed tears when he looked at Kyungsoo’s pale face and a swollen hand with IV drip connected through it.

“Excuse me…”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol steps to follow Kyungsoo to his transferred ward were stopped abruptly when they heard someone called for them. The turned their head simultaneously and found a nurse with a blue bundle carried in her arms.

“Did one of you is this baby’s father?” asked the nurse to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Let me carry the baby for a while.” said Chanyeol and later the baby was in his arms.

“This is a baby boy while his sister was still in the ICU.”

Chanyeol just nodded his head, hinting that he get what the nurse told them.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun continued to walk to Kyungsoo’s ward with the baby boy in Chanyeol’s arms. The baby was really red and the soft skin make Baekhyun really wanted to pinch her cheeks but Chanyeol stopped him.

The baby boy was really look alike his father who is Kai. Baekhyun looked deeply at the baby closed eyes and later, a drop of tear dripped onto the baby soft skin. Baekhyun couldn’t figure out what will be the baby’s fate later when he has a father who denied his existence with his little sister.

Chanyeol knew Baekhyun really wanted to carry the baby so he placed the baby carefully in Baekhyun arms. His tears couldn’t stop from falling down. He promised with himself that he will do his best to take care of the babies and Kyungsoo too as long as he still alive and survive. He kissed the baby boy a few times and Chanyeol smiles with the scene in front of him.

Chanyeol left Baekhyun with the baby boy while he followed a nurse into an ICU room with a special uniform. Later he found the baby in a pink bundle with a lot of wires at whole over her body. She looked more like Kyungsoo and she is smaller than her younger brother.

Chanyeol was speechless to see the pain that the baby has to endure. If he has a choice, he really wanted the baby to die rather than suffering a lot of pain at the very young age.

Chanyeol carried the baby in his arm carefully with the help of the nurses who worked there to take care of the baby, another baby who Kai had denied her presence. If before Chanyeol held back his tears by being a man, now he couldn’t keep his pride any longer. He burst into tears too, finally.

Chanyeol caressed the baby lovingly. He really hoped that the baby will stay survive longer as long as her mother able to see her face for the first time since Kyungsoo is unconscious now after the surgery.

He placed back the baby in the incubator and he really wanted to kill Kai. Because of Kai’s ego, the baby in front of him has being affected by the inhuman behavior of his father. He will make sure Kai paid back the damages that he did.

After Baekhyun and Chanyeol spent almost 4 hours in the hospital, they decided to return to their own house respectively. Chanyeol was driving the car while Baekhyun was sleeping in the passenger seat. In his deep heart core, Chanyeol was proud of Baekhyun because he has been a good friend to Kyungsoo even it takes everything until Kyungsoo could smile again. That’s a friendship for.

Chanyeol had promised too. For the sake of friendship with Kai who he had assumed as his brother, he will help Baekhyun to take care of Kyungsoo and helped him raised both of the babies.

Chanyeol believed, one day Kai will kneel and begging for sorry over his doings and he trusted Kai will be a good father and a good husband, too. When? No one knows.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“What the hell got into you, Kai?” flared up Mr. Kim after he had been told about the incident happened in his mansion, yesterday’s evening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter