Chapter 24

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim mansion was full with close relatives, friends and even some business partner do attend to celebrate the young CEO, Kim Jongin back to business line. Kai along with his father and mother were line up at the main gate entrance to welcome all the guests without miss.

 Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was busy to dress up his son as today was very an important day to Kim family so he has no intend to ruin it. He matched his son’s shirt with a cute beanie cap on his son’s head. The baby sure will look more cutie than before. He giggled at his own assumptions.

He quickly brought his son into his warm embrace and led his way out from Kai’s bedroom. Midway, he met Kai and he knew Kai was still angry at him for not letting his husband to fetch him up at the tuition centre. He just sent a text to Kai as to tell him not to come and fetch him since he had decided to take a cab instead to reach Kim mansion instead.

Kai being cold over Kyungsoo tonight and he was even ignored Kyungsoo’s existence close to him. He don’t even show any sign that he’ll start any conversation with Kyungsoo either.

While everyone was busy with their food, Ji Hun has attracted many attentions tonight. It seems like everyone want to cuddle and pinch the baby’s chubby face. Each of Kim’s family didn’t want to miss a chance to hold Ji Hun into their arms. Lady Kim and her husband were proud at the scene in front of them, too proud for having Ji Hun as their grandson.

Kyungsoo felt deserted at the same time. His son was happy along with Mr. and Lady Kim while Kai… Kai… there is Krystal cling on him. He sighed again. Jung Krystal was totally his rival that Kyungsoo will never even expect to win over.

The pounding of headache attack him again. Kyungsoo chose to sit on the garden bench while massaged his head slowly. Too much his consideration, he rather took a rest on a bed than walk out to meet the other guests, but what will the guests expect to say later?

Kyungsoo almost got a heart attack when there is a hand sneak at his neck and helped him to massage his neck from behind. Kyungsoo tilted his head as his reflex being surprised and later calm down after only met with Kai’s sweet smiles.

“Baby, are you sick?” asked Kai, whispering. His deep y voice is more than y as the sound reached Kyungsoo’s hearing.

Kyungsoo signed Kai to stop but instead Kai keep on massaging at the same spot more gently. The feeling is so comfortable and a moment Kyungsoo could tell that he forgot that he’s suffering a minor headache tonight.

“Kai, here you are! The hell you’re doing here? Come on, leave this and accompany me to eat!” whined Krystal without care to respect at Kyungsoo’s existence.

Krystal took a seat next to Kai and rubbed Kai’s crotch intensely. Kyungsoo control himself from being a mad jealous wife.

“Just go Kai! I’m okay!” said Kyungsoo while taking off his husband’s hand from massaging at the spot.

Kai was taking off Krystal’s hand at his crotch and he completely ignored Krystal’s presence. Krystal used her last aegyo, so she pouted cutely. Still, there is only Kyungsoo in Kai’s eyes.

“Baby, have you eaten anything? Maybe you have a headache because you don’t even have time to take your meal yet. Hmm… let me serve you, my princess… you just wait here, okay?”

As Kai was about to get off from the bench and walked away, immediately Krystal cling onto him again. Kai’s mood changed somehow since Krystal was being rude and brat in front of Kyungsoo, his legal wife.

“You’re acting like a lusted woman needed to get laid, Krystal!”

Kyungsoo almost burst into laugh when Kai insulted Krystal but instead he controlled his laughter and threw his view to other corner of the picture scene.

“Kai, please help to take my food, okay? You know which one is my favorite, right?”Ask Krystal.

Without care to wait any longer, Kai walked away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter