Chapter 17

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo had fully recovered after the Caesarean and he stayed together with Baekhyun in his best friend’s family mansion.  Baekhyun took a good care for him and he even paid his neighbor Go Ara to help Kyungsoo to manage him and the babies.

 Kyungsoo was really blessed by having Baekhyun by his side and so do Chanyeol’s help. Chanyeol who paid for the hospital bills during Kyungsoo was still admitted to the hospital with the babies. He promised himself that he’ll pay the cost later, so he needed to work hard from now on.

Kyungsoo was jerked a bit when he heard his baby was crying in the crib. He got off from his bed and walked to the baby’s crib to get his baby. He warmed the bottle and lactate the baby indirectly from his mobs.

Kyungsoo felt granted because he still had the chance to lactate his baby but still a sorrowful depressed hit him when he thought about his daughter who still in the ICU, undergoing some treatments.

“Soo….”

Baekhyun appeared at the doorframe while Kyungsoo knitted his brows, confusing.

“Baek, why are you here? I’ve told you this morning that I’m okay so you don’t have to ditch your words like usual. Or, maybe you didn’t feel good today?” Kyungsoo started to get nervous if Baekhyun was really sick.

“It’s nothing, Soo. I’m just missing this baby boy. His face kept playing in my mind. How can I focus on my works, then?” said Baekhyun while kissing lovingly the smooth chubby cheeks of the baby that he inherited from her mother.

“Soo, tomorrow I’m going to register your babies, so, what will you named your babies?” asked Baekhyun while still caressing lightly the cute baby in Kyungsoo’s arms.

Kyungsoo was left in his dreamland to think about something. Baekhyun, who noticed the change on Kyungsoo’s face, took his chance to snap into.

“Soo, just choose the names, babe! Make it simple and meaningful,” said Baekhyun.

It is hard for Kyungsoo to tell Baekhyun the thoughts that played in his mind, but he still has to tell Baekhyun anyways.

“Baek is it necessary for me to register my babies’ surname as Kim?” asked Kyungsoo, voiced out slowly.

Now, Baekhyun knew what did his best friend was thinking from the start.

“By right, yes since his father is Kim Jongin after all.”

Kyungsoo’s face flashed dark red when he heard Baekhyun’s answers.

“Soo, don’t get me wrong. It’s just a matter of procedure. It’s not like you were dying for the Kim as their surname after all. The main purpose is your babies need to be registered.” Baekhyun was struggled to get Kyungsoo’s confidence back.

“I had enough with his cursing on me. I don’t want he cursed my babies too because I used Kim as my babies’ surname. I had enough, Baek…”said Kyungsoo while starring at his baby boy who was sleeping in his arms, peacefully.

Baekhyun kept his silence when he listened to Kyungsoo’s explanation. He knew Kyungsoo had suffered a lot when it has something to do with the Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo was obviously tried his best to ignore anything that has related with Kai.

“It’s okay. You gave me the babies’ names tomorrow, okay? Let me handle everything.”

Baekhyun took the baby boy in Kyungsoo arms into his and he walked away from Kyungsoo’s room to the baby’s crib and put his inside, gently. Kyungsoo was eyeing Baekhyun left him with a miserable heart.

Every time he tried to figure out his babies’ future that never get any chances to feel the father love, and their presences were also neglected by their own father, a tear finally dropped out from Kyungsoo’s glassy eyes.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter