Chapter 1

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo just arrive at Incheon International Airport exactly at 6pm. From where he was walking now, he could see his father and his uncle were standing quite far from him, not noticing his presence. Quickly, he pushed his trolley of luggage towards the direction where his beloved father was standing still.

Prang!

Kyungsoo had just impinged a certain someone until the gifts in that man’s hand, fall onto the hard floor of the airport.

“OMO!” that is the first word came out from Kim Junsu’s mouth.

Kyungsoo was really speechless. He quickly picked up the gifts from the cold floor with a shattered heart. What had he just signed up into? He just arrived at his own country yet welcomed by a disaster-like-confetti. Wait, did those gifts he just crashed onto were from glasses? Honestly, by the sounds everyone could tell that the glasses had broken into pieces.

“I… I.. am.. so .. sorr..ry..” stuttered Kyungsoo begged for apologize.

Slowly, Kyungsoo lifted up his head and look at that man who he really begged for some mercy from. Surprisingly, that man is one of men that he forbidden himself to meet. His heart was beating countless of times per minute and he could tell that he was really shock!

Yes, the man who was standing in front of him is no other than Kim Jongin aka Kai. His charisma is something that everyone looked up for and this man has his own way on expressing handsomeness. By his style, most of the passers-by will mistake him as a model. Any women will go crazy once this Kai laid his eyes onto them.

“DO KYUNGSOO? ARE YOU ING BLIND? Where the hell did you put your eyes just now? Did you just threw away your cornea somewhere in trashes?” snarled Kai while take off his sunglasses.

Kyungsoo was standing dumbfounded there. Somehow he felt hopeless. Maybe, he should apologize more and more?

“I am sorry Kai-ssi, it was totally an accident. I promise I’ll payback the broken gifts of yours.” replied Kyungsoo with a guilty face.

“Just to let you know that those gifts I bought were from London and now tell me where in the world you are going to payback if those freaking gifts never sell here. If do any shop sell those things, I doubt poor fella like you afford to buy them.” smirked Kai arrogantly.

 If this Kai just refused for a payback, then is there any way left for Kyungsoo to get out from this neck-wrecking circumstance?

 For a second, Kyungsoo’s heart clenched with hatred and hated by seeing the rude behaviour of the man in front of him. It’s not like they never know each other.

 Both Kyungsoo and Kai were studied at the same university in United Kingdom and to be added that both of them were in the same class by taking the same course of business. Unfortunately, due to snobbish Kai they never have such a good relationship as a friend since Kyungsoo found that a certain Kai is not someone that worth to be friend even they both were from the same country.

 Since the first day Kyungsoo stepped into the university and met with Kai to the last day of convocation’s day that Kai was always acting cold over him. Like Kyungsoo didn’t know that a commoner such like him was never suit to hang around someone that live in wealthy like Kai. Sigh. Kyungsoo was tired to think more about this Kai and that man also never show any intends to start a friendship with him. He sighed again.

“So, how’s it?” asked Kai and snapped Kyungsoo from recall about the past.

“How about you give me your phone number, and later I’ll call you to payback those things.” Yes, Kyungsoo was in his attempt to avoid Kai boiled in anger.

“Hello and just ing hello! If I gave my phone number to you, is there any ways you still afford to pay those back? Of course not, aren’t you?” ok, Kim Jongin, this is too much. Kyungsoo’s white skin turned to red as much as he held back his anger due to Kai rudeness.

“So, what else you want me to do?” asked Kyungsoo while sharply glare at the man in front of him. He totally pissed off.

 “You know where is Kim Corporation?” asked Kai and to his assumption, it seems that Kyungsoo is mad at him.

“Yes, isn’t Kim Corporation is somewhere at …” before Kyungsoo able to finish his line, Kai has cut him.

 “So, you know where to find me then.” expressionless Kai but with a serious tone.

 Kai put on his sunglasses back and left Kyungsoo standing there dumbfounded and confused.

 Seeing the back silhouette of Kai who left him, for umpteenth times Kyungsoo sighed. Why did he have to meet this man after spending 4 years living under the same class? It’s not like Kyungsoo didn’t know that Kim Corporation mentioned before. Everyone who lived in South Korea knew it.

 And, do tell him if anyone didn’t know who is Kim Jongin’s dad, Kim Sang Hoon. His name was on top of the lists of famous businessman in South Korea and this Kyungsoo is one out of everyone out there who adores all the success Kim Sang Hoon achieved. Somehow, he felt proud of Kim Sang Hoon since he was Korean and he made the whole country proud of him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“SOO! KYUNGSOO!” Kyungsoo was snapped into reality after he heard the familiar voice of his father.

“Appa…” Kyungsoo walking fast and later he felt the warmth around him. He could tell that he is in his father’s hug. The warmth that he seeks for 4 years and the warmth that he longed sake for his ambition. His uncle who left out from the son-father scenes just could only watch at the side while smiling.

 Kyungsoo pulled away from his father big hug and took a look at his uncle, Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter