Chapter 15

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kyungsoo was really worried to think about the documents that he left in the Kim mansion. That day, when Kai brought him to his apartment to take some of his things as an excuse, he only took his ID and kept it in his back jeans pocket. He didn’t bring along his wallet with him.In his wallet there are his debit card, credit card, bank card, his marriage certificate and his money about 100 000 won that he just drew out from his savings. He was really hopeless to think how he could get his wallet back with other stuffs too. It’s almost 9 months he didn’t step into the mansion and he scared to go to that mansion.

 Finally, Kyungsoo decided to go the Kim mansion. He really needed the marriage certificate because he’s going to give birth any time by now. His baby needs to be registered as one of South Korea’s citizens and born with birth certificate too.

One of the most important documents to register the baby is a copy of his marriage certificate with Kai. For his baby’s sake, he has to be strong. He just needed the documents not the attention and sympathies from the Kim family. Kyungsoo has ignored his feelings to his own husband even he tried to erase his crush on him. To him, the relationship between he and Kai has ended since his husband force a on him and he even threw him at the roadside like a homeless cat.

Kyungsoo arrived at Kim mansion at 4.00 pm by taking a cab. The weather was really cloudy and the rains were going to fall any seconds. Somehow, he felt relieved too, because he could find there is no glimpse of Kai’s Lamborghini in the garage.Kyungsoo quickly pressed the doorbell. Once, twice, thrice and as he about to press for the fourth time, he could see Maid Seo was rushing towards his direction.

“Kyungsoo sshi? OMO! Kyungsoo sshi? How are you Kyungsoo sshi? I almost didn’t recognize you after Kyungsoo sshi colored your hair black. What can I help you, Kyungsoo sshi?” Maid Seo treat Kyungsoo nicely.

Since Kyungsoo had colored his hair black, so Maid Seo was hardly to identify him. Maid Seo’s face turned too amazed when she saw Kyungsoo came with a big stomach, shown that he was heavily pregnant.

 “Maid Seo, who are coming?” Lady Kim’s voice was heard.

Kyungsoo could see that Lady Kim with sour face walked out from the mansion through the main door while tilted his head left and right to get the better view to see her guest.

“Ah…. Kyungsoo sshi. Lady Kim…” Maid Seo was in guilty to tell her employer.

“Why the hell you came? After you have been missing for a long time then out of sudden you came? What the hell you want from us?” scolded Lady Kim while she folded his hand, close to his chest. Her eyes were still eyeing Kyungsoo started from his new hair color to his big stomach.

“So, you have changed to be a better person, huh? Then when is the hell you even pregnant? Ah, you must want Kai to take responsibility, right?” Kyungsoo controlled himself even Lady Kim’s words were too much.

“Listen here, ! As long as I am still alive, I’m not going to let you destroy my son’s future. My only son was going to get married next month and he will marry to someone from our level and even fit him so well and he will divorce you later, understand?” shouted Lady Kim with her sharp glare straight to his hated son-in-law

Kyungsoo sighed before he took a deep breath as he tried to gather his strength to face this kind of circumstances. He had expected that Kai will finally get married to someone’s that he chose and it has been a long time agreed. But Lady Kim’s appearance is something that he never expected to meet.

Raining started to tickly fall and the surrounding started to get dark. Once in a while, lightning come and follow by thunder and the sky seems look like a feast.

“Lady Kim, I came not to disturb this family instead for my documents that I left in this mansion I promised that after I get my things back, I’ll leave this mansion and I even promised not to disturb Lady Kim and family,” calmly Kyungsoo said.

“How can I trust you?” asked Lady Kim, curiously.

“If not, you may ask the maids to take it for me. I’ll wait here.” Kyungsoo tried his best to make Lady Kim trusts his intention.

“I give you 5 minutes and you have to take all of your things inside that room. I had locked the room for a long time. Who know one day you’ll accuse us stealing your worthless things. A commoner like you only know how to grab the chance to let us down,” cynically Lady Kim insulted him.

Kyungsoo hung his head low when he listened to his mother-in-law’s curses. He was hurt inside of his heart but he knew he could do nothing to protest.

“Hurry up! What the hell you still standing here? I want you to get lost from here before Kai come back. I don’t want him to meet you, if not anything unexpected may happen here.”

Kyungsoo was jerked off a bit when Lady Kim shouted in front of his face. Without any seconds to wait, he quickly walked into the mansion and straight heading the room that he ever stayed before.

As soon as he pushed the door, the room was full with spider webs. His briefcase was covered by dust so do his clothes that he hanged at the hanger. He opened the drawer next to his bed and gladly found his diary with proved that no one touch it.He really loved his diary. He told all his feelings inside the diary. His happiness, sadness, anger, and everything were all written in it. Kyungsoo quickly packed his things and put those inside his luggage.

He opened his wallet and everything was as same as before. Everything was in the wallet. The raining started to fall heavily. He dragged his luggage while his right hand carried his briefcase and later he faster walked out from the room.Kyungsoo was all excited to leave the expensive mansion because this is the place where his sufferings begin. Kyungsoo quickly jogged out from the mansion through the main door without to care the raining was pouring heavily outside. He willingly to walk through the rain rather than met with Kai.

In hurry, he ran to someone that could make him fall but Maid Seo was fast enough to hold him from behind.

“Are you blind or something?”

Kyungsoo was almost faint when he listened to the most familiar voice and he almost faint. He started to sweat, anxiously.

Kai was shocked to meet Kyungsoo again. He expected not to see Kyungsoo until he died. Somehow, he stole a glance at Kyungsoo’s new appearance. His black hair was really looked pretty on him.Kai has a soft spot in his heart when he saw Kyungsoo’s prettiness and his argument between him and Chanyeol 8 months ago were recalled suddenly. Chanyeol told him that Kyungsoo was pregnant.Kai’s eyes ogled Kyungsoo’s stomach and Chanyeol had told him the truth though. He was mesmerized when he looked at Kyungsoo with his white baggy clothes. He looked like an angel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter