Chapter 11

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun arrived at in front of Kim mansion exactly at 7.00 am and he could see Kai’s Lamborghini parked inside the garage. This is his second time he arrived at his rival’s mansion. All thanks to Kyungsoo. The Kim and the Byuns never have any good relation in business. Although the Kim always tops the rank, the Byuns never hold back the grudge and revenge.

 Baekhyun could see Kyungsoo was waiting for him while sitting between the pond and a fountain. He had starred at Kyungsoo for 5 minutes yet Kyungsoo didn’t recognize his presence. Baekhyun sighed. Later, he honked his car once to snap Kyungsoo to reality.

Kyungsoo jerked off by the sound and he searched the sources of the sound. It takes less than a minute for Kyungsoo to find Baekhyun was waiting for him in his Audi R8’s sports car.

“Hey, Baek…..” greeted Kyungsoo to his best friend with a face full with smiles.

“Soo… Eh, where is Kai?” Kyungsoo has lost his interest when he heard Kai’s name mentioned.

“Baek, which section that I have been put to work? Do I need to do the interview first?”

 Baekhyun could only smiles while ogling his best friend who sit at the passenger seat next to him. Kyungsoo only wear a simple grey shirt matched with a dark grey jeans, still his cuteness and prettiness is something that couldn’t rid of from Kyungsoo appearance.

After 30 minutes, they arrived at a line of double-storey shops. Baekhyun parked his car and later he dragged Kyungsoo into one of the shop that had a board that wrote, ‘BBH Tuition Centre’.

Kyungsoo started to feel weird as soon as he entered the building. There are 3 rooms that really looked alike a normal classroom in a school. Baekhyun again dragged Kyungsoo into a room next to a pantry. The room was dark and later after Baekhyun the lights, Kyungsoo was amazed. There are 2 computers set at each of the table.

“This is staffroom office,” explained Baekhyun without Kyungsoo questioning him.

 “Since I’m using almost all of my savings, so there is something lack at somewhere but, overall I have 50 students take their tuition class in my tuition centre though.”

Kyungsoo could only silent himself. He still remember Baekhyun’s ambitious dream to open his own tuition centre since they started their study in United Kingdom before.

“Congrats Baek, I am so proud of you. You have strived one of your ambitious dreams.”

Quickly Kyungsoo sit on the chair that was behind Baekhyun. Actually, Kyungsoo couldn’t hold back his own sad feelings that came out of sudden. If to compare his journey of life with Baekhyun, there are a lot of differences in a lot of ways yet Baekhyun life is brighter compared to him.

“Soo, we can’t do anything to change the written fact but it doesn’t mean that someone’s life has ended. You still have tomorrow, a day after tomorrow, next week and any time soon to color your dull life now. This is your life Soo, yourself, no one could change the direction where your life journey lead to, even Kai can’t control your life. It’s not the end of the world.”

Somehow, Kyungsoo wiped away his tears which are non-stop streaming down his cheeks. Baekhyun eyes also started to conceive the salty tears.

“Wake up, Soo. Be strong, and never let Kai ruined your life. Life is fair enough. Once karma slapped hard on Kai’s fate, he will feel the way you have felt, Soo. We still have Law, Soo. If Kai can’t take his responsibility as a husband and yet you still suffered under the vows of marriages, court will agree with a divorce. Who the hell gave him the rights to use his own wife as a slave? Where in the world he studied that nonsense law?”

It seems Baekhyun is really angry to Kai and he tried his best to put a lot of advices to Kyungsoo to wake up and gather all strengths to defense him. He wanted Kyungsoo to be strong to face all these turbulences. The time to cry for the past fate should be decrease and Kyungsoo should wake up and striving all his ambitious dreams for a future ahead.

“Thanks Baek thanks. Just, give me some time. So far I could still face this hardship. Hey, Baek, did you was indirectly proposed me to be a teacher?” asked Kyungsoo, gleefully.

“It is better to be a teacher though. If you have more leisure time, do come to help me handle my company. Sometimes, I need a tea lady to serve me too.” teased Baekhyun.

“Hey, you insult me!”

Baekhyun burst into laughter after Kyungsoo pretend to choke him by neck.

“I just joke okay.”

The room was filled with their laughs and shouts.

“Well, I am actually did not mind to be a tea lady, at least I have money to pay my expenses.”

Baekhyun just nodded his head while his right hand caressed Kyungsoo shoulder, agreeing with whatever Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter