Chapter 18

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim’s mansion was full with relatives, neighbors and business partners to see the only heir from Kim’s family to get marry tonight exactly at 8.00 pm. They came before the receptions just for personally to congratulate the wedding of Kim Jongin for the second time. All of them assumed that Kai had divorced his previous wife.

Lady Kim was the happiest woman today because her dream to let his son marrying Krystal was finally fulfilled. Her happiest couldn’t be happy more when Krystal told her regarding the divorcement issue between Kyungsoo and his son, as soon as Kai married to Krystal.Lady Kim felt granted because finally she could rid of the commoner form their life.

Meanwhile, Kai in his bedroom that he ever shared with Kyungsoo for a night even Kyungsoo who sleep on the cold floor is where he was now. He felt nervous somehow. His bedroom had designed by the famous interior designer hired by Lady Kim, since she wanted the best for his only son. Less than 2 hours, he’ll make way to the church where the vows will change between him and Krystal.

Kai didn’t know either this is the wedding that he waited since forever. If yes, why he didn’t feel excited about it? Why he couldn’t think straight? Why his mind messed up with nonsense things?

As soon as he and Krystal announced as husband and wife, Kyungsoo will not have any relations with him until then. He supposed to be happy because the most hated and hatred person in his life, directly and automatically got rid of from his life, forever.

Kyungsoo will leave him and there is no difference since both Kai and Kyungsoo never had any feelings as a husband and wife. Kyungsoo’s absence will mean nothing to Kai, absolutely nothing. Kai took his time to think about his life while lying on his bed.

He tried to close his eyes but he could see nothing except darkness and Kyungsoo. He couldn’t delete the glimpse of Kyungsoo’s pretty face and the last time he saw Kyungsoo, his heart has beat again. Was it love?

Out of blue, Kai’s heart was arrowed with jealousy. He knew Kyungsoo will re-marry again after the divorcement happened. Kyungsoo must seek for someone that could take care and showered the babies with love and warmth touch. The babies need a father to start with.

‘Babies’. The words that had stabbed Kai’s heart little by little. He knew the babies are his flesh and blood, his own twins. But his ego never drifted away from him. He willingly to broke his little family neglecting his own twins in front of Krystal and his own family. He felt proud somehow when his father, Kim Sang Hoon told him that Kyungsoo had given birth to twins. He was happy at the moment.

The famous Kai Face appeared on his expression while he tried to figure out which according to him as a big problem. The main thing that he scared is Kyungsoo’s next partner. He started to worry about that. He admitted that a man as Kyungsoo, kind-hearted and well-behaved will attract thousands of men out there, indirectly his rivals. He bet Chanyeol will take the chances to be with Kyungsoo from now on.

“Arghhhhh!!!! Get lost with Kyungsoo! I had Krystal and she was thousands more pretty than Kyungsoo. I’m not going to think about this again! GET LOST FROM ME!!!!” shouted Kai, like an insane.

“Kai, why?” asked Lady Kim who appeared suddenly at the doorframe with her worry face plastered as soon as she heard Kai’s loud shouts.

Kai was shocked to death. He thought, he literally shouted instead, everything is real. He can’t control himself, so do his feelings.

“It’s nothing, mom. I had a phone conversation with my friend just now. The line wasn’t clear, so I had to shout a bit,” reasoned Kai to his mom. He hoped that his mom will buy his silly reason.

Lady Kim was eyeing her son weirdly. She knew all about her son. She only has a child after all and her child is no other than Almighty Kim Jongin. She trusted her mother instincts that Kai kept something away from her.

“Get ready, now or you’ll be late to reach the church. I’d hang your tuxedo in the closet. Kai, I know that this time, your marriage will be happier and blessed,” said Lady Kim while caressed her son’s shoulder lovingly.

Kai didn’t know utter any comments and he just smiles to let his mother know that everything will be alright. The moment Lady Kim stepped away from Kai’s bedroom, Kai quickly got off from his bed and opened his closet and found an expensive tuxedo hang in it.

He took a look at the tuxedo for a long time. He didn’t know why his heart felt a little burden to continue with this marriage. He lost his mind. Kai face palmed his face to calm down himself but the figure of Kyungsoo and his twins appeared.

“Appa…appa….” Kai couldn’t breathe steadily. He was suffocated even to inhale a fresh air. Kai could hear his twins were wailing and ranting over his name.

‘”Arghhhh… get lost! I’m ing hate you, I’m ing hate your umma too! GET LOST!!!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kyungsoo had tugged Ji Hun-ie in his crib that located inside of Kyungsoo’s bedroom. He walked away from the crib and stepped closer to the wide open window.  A night view that never had enough to see and it is breath-taking, too. The stars shine brightly and he even mistook some satellites as the stars.

According to the days and calculations that mentioned by Krystal, tonight, she will legally be Kai’s wife and Kyungsoo will officially divorced by Kai, indirectly. Kyungsoo had accepted his fate, whole-heartedly.

The creaked sounds of door being open had ended Kyungsoo’s day-dreaming. He tilted his head towards the door’s direction and later met with Baekhyun who smiling, grinning and smirking like an insane escaped from psychiatric.

“Something’s good going to happen, I assumed?” asked Kyungsoo to his best friend who just returned back from his tuition centre.

“Honestly, I have something to share with you,” explained Baekhyun while walked to the Ji Hun-ie’s crib and kissed his forehead.

“Why did you put Ji Hun-ie’s crib inside this room?” asked Baekhyun while he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter