Chapter 46

My Life as Do - Kim Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was reading one of the documents on his desk when a man walked through the opened door and approached Kyungsoo.

“Hi, Kyungsoo…” greeted the said man, Suho.

Kyungsoo tilted up his head from his reading and grinned excitedly.

“Oh, hi, Suho… Have a sit,” Kyungsoo decently invited Suho gleefully.

“I went to Kai's office before and Suzy said that he had a meeting with clients somewhere outside. Well, did you happen to know where he went to?” Suho asked and took a seat before Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “I had no idea where he went to. Suzy should know. Why don't you ask her instead?” Kyungsoo asked the obvious and Suho just shrugged.

“So, how's Chuseok preparation? It only left like what….A week? Isn’t this a great time for you to shop till drop around the mall?” Suho teased because he remembered Kyungsoo once loved to go window shopping when they used to hang out back days in United Kingdom.

Kyungsoo burst into laughter at Suho lousy teasing.

“You don’t expect a heavily pregnant like me to carry this extra weight round the mall, do you?” Kyungsoo replied with his smiles plastered still on his face.

Suho nodded, agreeing with Kyungsoo’s logic answers.

“I'm happy that you turned back to Kyungsoo that I used to know since we studied oversea before. You are happy and Kai, too. I remembered when you were sick still… that's the worst Kai I figured. Soulless. Walking around like a corpse. You should feel granted for having Kai as your husband. He did taking care of you when you're admitted in hospital before. You're lucky for having him.”

Kyungsoo was in silence.

“Yes.., that's true. He did hurt you before and the pain he caused on you was hard to forgive. And you know Kai behavior somehow changed drastically now because he wanted to show you that he could afford to handle his responsibility that he ever neglect before. But, Kyungsoo… on my personal observation, Kai did everything because he really loves you. He really does. As a wife, the key to your happiness is by being loved by your own husband. If there is love between two opposite characters, named me all the turbulences, everything will be eased to hinder.” Suho advised Kyungsoo who he had considered as his own sibling. He may sounds like a marriage consultant but when it comes to save the pure marriage, he'll do everything eventually.

A new feeling crept straight into Kyungsoo’s heart when he re-considered on what Suho had advised him. Was Kai really loves him? Wasn't he? So many questions shot in Kyungsoo’s mind, none he could get the answers on the spot.

A few knocks on the door snapped Kyungsoo back into reality.

“How’s life, Suho?” Kai entered Kyungsoo’s office room and shake hands with Suho, his business partner.

Suho smirks when Kai whispered something to him and that’s what Kyungsoo hated the most.

“If you feel like talking only between you two, get out!” Kyungsoo shooed away the two men who still whispering albeit both of them were still in his office room. Kyungsoo’s temper reached its limit when both Kai and Suho laughed spontaneously at the jokes that Kyungsoo didn't heard about.

“That's it!” Kyungsoo grunted, displeased. He stood tall was about to walk out from the office room before Kai pulled his arm and his other arm secured on his wife's waist. Kyungsoo’s face turned pale and all the blood on his face rushed out from the veins at Kai boldness and on top of all, there was Suho in the same room, too.

“Can you behave? There is Suho, you know?” Kyungsoo hissed.

Suho smirks and Kai eventually grin.

“I did nothing, Soo. I swear. We just talk about 'men' and you are just too sensitive and your mood swinging too badly.” Kai cooed to calm down Kyungsoo’s moody self.

“Whatever it is, about 'men' or 'ladies', please do not ever whisper anything in front of me. If you want to keep me away from your talk, go to your own room. This is my room and I have my rights on everything happened here.”

Both Kai and Suho burst into a big laughter again at Kyungsoo’s tantrum. This triggered more annoyed feeling in him.

“Oh, by the way… Thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter