We found the 10 students!

You're being watched

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Come in!'' Mr.Kim Youngmin demanded as he heard a knock on the door.

His secretary,Mr.Park came in while carrying piles of folders.

''Sir,the students' folders,you have requested for, are here.'' Mr.Park informed and Mr.Kim Youngmin,who was sitting in his chair facing the opposite way, turned around to face Mr.Park and smirked.

''Glad to hear that!'' Mr.Kim told. ''Now tell me the amount of students we currently have.''

''Sir according to the data report that we have recently made,we have 100 students so 20 students in each rank class.'' Mr.Park informed. ''Each rank class have 2 different sides that are an A side and an B side.''

''Okay so first of all show me the list of the names for the rank A class that is on the A side.'' Mr.Kim demanded.

''Sir here are the list of the 10 students that are in the rank A class and on the A side.'' Mr.Park showed Mr.Kim a sheet of papers that have a list of names.

  1. Youngjae Yoo(B.A.P)
  2. Wooyoung Jang(2PM)
  3. Suga Min(BTS)
  4. Seohyun Seo(SNSD)
  5. Sungyeol Lee(Infinite)
  6. Suzy Bae(Miss A)
  7. Minah Bang(Girls Day)
  8. Min Lee(Miss A)
  9. Zelo Choi(BAP)
  10. Onew Lee(Shinee)

''Which one of these students would be interesting?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Well if you would like I can present a video that has these students in a class like a normal school day?'' Mr.Park asked.

''Interesting! Okay I would like to see that.'' Mr.Kim smirked and Mr.Park did as he was told.

Mr.Kim was watching a clip of the students when he noticed something.A student extremely interested in his studies and had this sense of authority.He noticed that this student was the one that others looked up to and was often praised by teachers.His close attention to detail and perfection was remarkable.

''Who is this student?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir..uhm...this is Onew Lee sir!'' Mr.Park replied.

''Tell me more about this Onew.'' Mr.Kim requested.

''Would you like to see his profile sir?'' Mr.Park asked and gave Mr.Kim his folder.

121742670191072900.jpg

Onew Lee
Birth name: Lee Jinki
Birth date: 14 December
Height: 177cm
Blood Type: O

''Tell me more about this boy!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Onew is the school's class president with outstanding grades that are not less than an A.He is from a rich and high social class family.He is the next heir to his father's business.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does this boy hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''He normally hangs out with a group called BAP.The group all consist of males that are smart and the lowest class in their group is a C rank class which member Himchan is in.'' Mr.Park informed.

''I pick him as the first student!'' Mr.Kim told and Mr.Park kept Onew's folder seperate from the others. ''Now show me rank A class on the B side this time.''

''These are the students in the B side sir!'' Mr.Park showed the list of students.

  1. Taeyeon Kim(SNSD)
  2. Leeteuk Park(Super Junior)
  3. Fei Wang(Miss A)
  4. Sulli Choi(Fx)
  5. Jongup Moon(BAP)
  6. Sunmi Lee(Wonder Girls)
  7. Hyelim Woo(Wonder Girls)
  8. Gain Son(Brown Eyed Girls)
  9. Soyou Kang(Sistar)
  10. Jia Meng(Miss A)

''Is there anyone that stands out from this list?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir as you can see they are more of the sociable people rather than A side but there is one student that isn't sociable at all.'' Mr.Park informed. ''Sullli Choi is the typical female that isn't really sociable but not because she is cold but rather because she is more of a shy character and doesn't like the attention on her.''

''Interesting.Give me her profile!'' Mr.Park handed Sulli's profile to Mr.Kim.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMj5pqCN__8H7bEgn6cVf

Sulli Choi

Birth name:Choi Jinri
Birthday: 29 March
Height: 170cm
Blood Type:O

''Tell me more about her!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Sulli is the school's nerd and she too has outstanding grades that are no less than an A.She is from a low class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does this girl hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

'She normally hangs out with a group called Apink.The group all consist of females that are conversative,shy and hard-working.She is the smartest out of her group.The lowest class in their group is a C rank class which member Eunji,Chorong and Bomi are in.'' Mr.Park informed.

''I pick her!'' Mr.Kim told.

''Sir you can't possibly choose her.'' Mr.Park suggested.

''And why not?'' Mr.Kim asked

''She won't be entertaining or fun to watch.She'll just be quiet most of the time or if not all the time!'' Mr.Park debated.

''It's my decision and I said I want her.'' Mr.Kim demanded and Mr.Park took Sulli's folder and put it with Onew's folder. ''Now show me rank B class on the A side.''

''Here is the list sir!'' Mr.Park gave the list to Mr.Kim.

  1. Daehyun Jung(BAP)
  2. Namjoo Kim(Apink)
  3. Hyorin Kim(Sistar)
  4. Sunye Min(Wonder Girls)
  5. Yongguk Bang(BAP)
  6. Tiffany Hwang(SNSD)
  7. Yoona Im(SNSD)
  8. Sunny Lee(SNSD)
  9. Minho Choi(Shinee)
  10. Sooyoung Choi(SNSD)

''Minho! I recognise that boy! Show me his profile.'' Mr.Kim said.

minho1.jpg

Minho Choi

Birth name: Choi Minho
Birth date: December 9
Height: 181cm
Blood Type: B

''Tell me more about Minho!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Minho is the school's athlete with good grades.He is from a middle social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does Minho hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''He normally hangs out with a group called Super Junior.The group all consist of males that are athletes and completes in every sports.Minho is the youngest in the group and the lowest class in their group is a C and D rank class which most of the members are in.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Minho is needed in our show!'' Mr.Kim said and Mr.Park kept Minho's folder seperate from the others. ''Now show me rank B class on the B side this time.''

''Here is the list sir!'' Mr.Park showed the list.

  1. Luna Park(Fx)
  2. Chen Kim(EXO)
  3. Kyunsoo Do(EXO)
  4. Hyoyeon Kim(SNSD)
  5. Yuri Kwon(SNSD)
  6. Bora Yoon(Sistar)
  7. Dasom Kim(Sistar)
  8. Naeun Son(Apink)
  9. Hayoung Oh(Apink)
  10. Baekhyun Byun(EXO)

''Anyone that stands out or is different?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Well the only one that doesn't hang around or has people that isn't in the same group as her is Luna Park.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Tell me more about this Luna Park.'' Mr.Kim requested.

482091.jpg

Luna Park

Birth Name:Park Sunyoung
Birthday: August 12th
Height:163cm
Blood Type: A

''Tell me more about this Luna!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Luna is the school's musician with really good grades.She is from a low to middle social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does this Luna hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''She normally hangs out with a group called 4 Minute.The group all consist of females that are musicians.Luna is the oldest and smartest in the group and the lowest class in their group is an E which most of the members are in .'' Mr.Park informed.

''I think I want her in the show'' Mr.Kim said.

''Sir are you sure?'' Mr.Park questioned.

''And why do you ask me that?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Well I am not trying to be rude but there are other students in the rank B class and on the B side that are more interesting than her.'' Mr.Park justified.

''Well did I ask for your opinion Park?'' Mr.Kim asked and Mr.Park shook his head. ''Then don't argue with me and we don't have much time so show me rank C class on the A side this time.''

''Here is the list sir!'' Mr.Park gave the list to Mr.Kim.

  1. Himchan Kim(BAP)
  2. Eunhyuk Lee(Super Junior)
  3. Jessica Jung(SNSD)
  4. Victoria Song(Fx)
  5. Nichkhun Buck(2PM)
  6. Taecyeon Ok(2PM)
  7. Donghae Lee(Super Junior)
  8. Sungmin Lee(Super Junior)
  9. Kyuhyun Cho(Super Junior)
  10. Zhoumi(Super Junior)

''This class is the most rudest but the class consist of the popular people.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Show me a video type about this class.'' Mr.Kim demanded.

Mr.Kim saw the C rank class on the A side pupils were very rude and always talking.He noticed a couple kissing while the teacher was teaching the class.

''Who is that?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''That is Donghae Lee and Jessica Jung sir.The two have just recently been dating.'' Mr.Park informed.

''No I don't want a couple in my show so I'll choose the other girl.Show me her profile!'' Mr.Kim demanded.

f3.jpg

Victoria Song

Birth Name: Song Qian
Birthday: February 2 (A/N=Same as me xD)

Height: 168 cm

Blood Type: A

''Tell me more about this girl!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

'Victoria is the school's head cheerleader with average grades but is known to have incredible flexibility.She is from a middle social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does Victoria hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''She normally hangs out with a group called SNSD.The group all consist of females that are cheerleaders.The lowest class in their group are members Jessica and herself.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Well it's either her or Juliet over there so I'll pick her!'' Mr.Kim sighed. ''Show me rank C class on the B side this time.''

  1. Chorong Park(Apink)
  2. Bomi Yoon(Apink)
  3. Eunji Jung(Apink)
  4. Key Kim(Shinee)
  5. Sehun Oh(EXO)
  6. Yura Kim(Girls Day)
  7. Hyeri Lee(Girls Day)
  8. Sohee Ahn(Wonder Girls)
  9. Sojin Park(Girls Day)
  10. Yubin Kim(Girls Day)

''Only 2 guys in this class?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Yes sir but the 2 guys in this list are very different from each other.'' Mr.Park informed. ''Sehun Oh is a boy that is quiet but receives female attention whereas Key Kim on the other hand is a feminine boy that is known as the gossip king.''

''Gossip King? Show me his profile!'' Mr.Park gave Mr.Kim Key's profile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6lmanBolVXl5dclyGpCP

Key Kim

Birth name: Kim Kibum

Birth date: September 23
Height: 179cm
Blood Type: B

''Tell me more about him!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Key is the school's gossip king and he has average grades.He is from a middle social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does this boy hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''He normally hangs out with a group called Tara.The group all consist of females while he is the only male.This group is known as the most est group and Key is the gossip king who tells and receives gossip from everyone.The highest is surprising Key himself while the other members scatter from D-E.'' Mr.Park informed.

''His gossip mouth might speak more than needed which will spice things up so I will go with this guy'' Mr.Kim smirked. ''Another list!''

  1. Boram Jeon(Tara)
  2. Jiyeon Park(Tara)
  3. Kai Kim(EXO)
  4. Taemin Lee(Shinee)
  5. Kris Wu(EXO)
  6. Suho Kim(EXO)
  7. Hyomin Park(Tara)
  8. Xiumin Kim(EXO)
  9. Chanyeol Park(EXO)
  10. Qri Lee(Tara)

''Anyone different?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''I'm afraid not Sir.This class consist two groups which are Tara and EXO.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Show me a video type of this class!'' Mr.Kim requested.

Mr.Kim saw a boy that was popular with his group of friends and also with the ladies.One of his arm was wrapped around a girls' waist while the other was wrapped around her shoulder and the third girl had her arms around the guy like she was hugging him from the back.The last girl was flirting while showing aegyo to the guy and the others also were competing for his attention.

''Who is this guy?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir that is Taemin Lee! Would you like to see his profile?'' Mr.Park asked and gave the file to Mr.Kim

scale.php?img=Mi8xLzYvMy8xLTM4MzAyMDEtMj

Taemin Lee

Real Name : Lee Taemin
Birthday: July 18
Height : 177cm
Blood Type : B

''Tell me more about this Taemin!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

'Taemin is the school's number 1 casanova and ert.Known to have girlfriends about as much as 10 a week and dumps them within a day or the most a week.His longest relationship was 2 weeks but has more than 50 girlfriends.He is from a high to middle social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does Taemin hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''He normally hangs out with a group called EXO.The group all consist of males that are casanovas and erts but Taemin is the best in the group when it comes to being a casanova or a ert.The lowest class in their group are members that are himself and the others included in the D rank class.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Interesting.A casanova can charm one of the quiet ladies we have.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Show me rank D class on the B side now.''

  1. Krystal Jung(Fx)
  2. Lay Zhang(EXO)
  3. Soyeon Park(Tara)
  4. Seo In Guk
  5. Tao Huang(EXO)
  6. Luhan Xi(EXO)
  7. Sunggyu Kim(Infinite)
  8. Hoya Lee(Infinite)
  9. Myungsoo Kim(Infinite)
  10. Sungjong Lee(Infinite)

''Anyone that is different?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Yes sir! Krystal Jung is the only female in the class that is not affected by the male and their flirting.'' Mr.Park replied.

''And why is that?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Others say she is the ice princess and she is too cold and rude.Guys from other schools and even from Japan call her and express their love to her but she rejects them all.'' Mr.Park replied. ''Apparently she is a girl that thinks that love is just a waste of time and is not interested in it.''

''Interesting! Show me her profile!'' Mr.Kim demanded.

17.jpg

Krystal Jung

Birth Name: Soojung Jung
Birthday: October 24th
Height: 165cm

Blood Type: A

''Tell me more about this girl Krystal!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

'Krystal is the school's most popular girl and is also the most beautiful according to other students especially guys.She is Daddy's little girl and always spends more money thank required.She is from a high and rich social class family and her dad is the CEO of the famous mobile company Samsung.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does Krystal hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''She normally hangs out with a three popular groups called Wonder Girls,Miss A and Girls Day.The group all consist of females that are very much wanted by the male students and the girls that are always following the trends.The lowest class in their group is Krystal herself.'' Mr.Park informed.

''A dumb but popular and rich brat? I'll take her in the show as well.'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''Show me rank E class on the A side now.''

  1. Eunjung Ham(Tara)
  2. Woohyun Nam(Infinite)
  3. Dongwoo Jang(Infinite)
  4. Hyunseung Jang(BEAST)
  5. Hyuna Kim(4 Minute)
  6. Gayoon Heo(4 Minute)
  7. Kikwang Lee(BEAST)
  8. Amber Liu(Fx)
  9. Sohyun Kwon(4 Minute)
  10. Ailee Lee

''Any unique and different?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Well if you mean by their appearance and personality then Amber Liu sir! Amber Liu is a girl but she prefers to dress up like a boy so a typical tomboy that is into sports.'' Mr.Park informed.

''Profile please!'' Mr.Park gave Amber's profile to Mr.Kim

315ljti.jpg

Amber Liu

Birth Name: Amber Josephine Liu
Birthday: September 18th
Height:167cm

Blood Type: B

''Tell me more about Amber!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

'Amber is the school's outcast.She doesn't like to be social with everyone and listens to music with her headphones on most of the time.She is from low social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does this Amber hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''She is the only person out of the whole school that has no group at all.She prefers to be with herself and away from people.'' Mr.Park informed.

''An outcast Huh? I'll take her!'' Mr.Kim smiled. ''She'll be forced to be social and get used to people.Now the last group!''

  1. Doojoon Yoon(BEAST)
  2. Jihyun Nam(4 Minute)
  3. Jonghyun Kim(Shinee)
  4. Zico Woo(Block B)
  5. P.O. Pyo(Block B)
  6. Kyung Park(Block B)
  7. U-Kwon Kim(Block B)
  8. Jaehyo Ahn(Block B)
  9. B-Bomb Lee(Block B)
  10. Taeil Lee(Block B)

''How many people do we have?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''We have 5 girls and 4 boys sir.'' Mr.Park told.

''Anyone different or stands out?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Would you like to see a video type of the class sir?'' Mr.Park asked and Mr.Kim nodded.

Mr.Kim saw that this class was the loudest and most naughiest class out of all the other rank classes.He saw students getting out of their seat,shouting,cursing and just not paying attention but what he noticed was a guy that was the leader and the ring master behind the troublemakers.He even had the courage to play pranks on the teachers and was also a class clown and was popular in his class.

''Who is that guy?'' Mr.Kim asked.

''Sir that is Jonghyun Kim!'' Mr.Park told.

''Show me his profile.'' Mr.Kim demanded.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTok-D0kioWDU21P_z8UZ9

Jonghyun Kim

Birth name: Kim Jonghyun
Birth date: April 8
Height: 173cm
Blood: AB

''Tell me more about Jonghyun!'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''Jonghyun is the school's troublemaker.He is actually intelligent but just chooses not to study and likes to cause trouble.He is from high to middle social class family.'' Mr.Park told.

''Who does Jonghyun hang out with?'' Mr.Kim questioned.

''He is hangs around with his group Block B and are all troublemakers.This is the only group that all the members are in a class together.'' Mr.Park informed.

''A troublemaker?'' Mr.Kim said.

''Sir you aren't possibly thinking of having Kim Jonghyun are you?'' Mr.Park asked.

''What if I am?'' Mr.Kim answered.

''Sir this boy is a nuisance! He doesn't listen to anyone and will cause chaos and trouble around the house if we choose him.'' Mr.Park informed.

''But we need this boy! All the other students aren't really fun so we need a person that will cause chaos and trouble which is Jonghyun.'' Mr.Kim informed. ''I want this boy Park!''

''Yes Sir!'' Mr.Park said. ''Sir you have chosen your top 10 students now what should we do?'' 

''Invite them all in my office one by one.'' Mr.Kim demanded. ''Starting from the class president to the troublemaker.Tomorrow morning at the start of the school day.''

''Yes Sir!'' Mr.Park bowed,took the 10 students' folders and went outside of Mr.Kim's office.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 1 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!