Lucky

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Must listen again!! Exo "Lucky"

 

Kai

He deepened the kiss and rolled over with her. They looked like two puppies playing in the fields. He her back gently and tenderly as she hugged his torso. This was... Love. It was love. Definitely. It was the kind of love he wanted to show her. That beautiful, amazing kind of love. And he couldn't be luckier to be sharing it with her. With his Kara. He was lucky. Undeniably. He was lucky to be rich and lucky to be smart and lucky to have inherited such handsome features. He was lucky he had friends like Exo. And he was lucky he had good parents. But he was luckiest because he had her. He was lucky because he had the heart of Lee Kara. Others would think he was lucky because Kara was gorgeous and Kara was wealthy and every man's ideal type of girl. But to Kai, she wasn't all that. Sure she was definitely pretty and his dream girl, but he was lucky because he had the heart of his first love. His first and only love. 

How hard it was for people to say that their wife was their childhood crush! How many people could say that their wife was their first love? Their only love! The only love they had ever had? The only person they had ever looked at? The chances were one in a million.

And Kai was lucky enough to be that very one. 

 

Kara

She felt something drip onto her. 

"What the..."

"Sprinklers!"

Kai immediately got off Kara. But they were already drenched. 

"Remember when we used to play in the sprinklers? And in the rain too! You used to love jumping in the puddles!" Kai said, reminiscing  about the days. 

"And we used to play tag... You're it!"

Kara squealed as Kai chased after her. They really looked immature and childi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter