Shine

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this chapter isn't as fluffy, but it contains a lot of Kai's maturity and good sense. Also, this chapter hold a very important message and I hope it will give some of you strength and inspire you to be an example to others:)

It's a pretty happy, enlightening chappie. Listen to: B2ST "You"

 

Kai

He snuggled further into the warmth that was his Kara. His Kara. His fiance. He wrapped his arms even tighter around her fragile body. He breathed in the smell of roses mixed with something else that was uniquely hers. She had fallen straight asleep as she was tired, and he had stayed up to admire her.

He had been so surprised earlier on when she suddenly kissed him like that. She could be so unpredictable. But that was something he loved about her. Along with a whole long list of other things he wasn't ever going to be able to pen down. He never wanted the night to end. From the morning till the evening, it had been a day of nothing but beautiful, meaningful, memory-making. But all good things had to come to an end. The day had been an amazing one, really, from the maze, to the proposal, to the sprinklers... to the photographs, the dancing...the rooftop... everything was amazing. When they were together, when it was just Kara and Kai, it was them against the world. Especially when they were in such a comfortable, cozy, homely environment. He wished he could just stop in time...

But he couldn't. He couldn't control time. He couldn't control emotions. He couldn't control fate. It wasn't his to control, no matter how much he wished it was. He thought he could, he thought that he could bribe over the emotions of others, and could use business to control the fate of Kara's marriage. But she had proved him wrong. And he was mature enough to learn from his mistakes. And so he learned to appreciate what he had. To appreciate the people round him, the opportunities, advantages and life itself. For life itself was already a gift. And the more he treasured what he had, the more he would appreciate living in the now. And he certainly appreciated his current state of affairs. Kara was a dream come true, and he couldn't be happier. Tomorrow would be the first time they expressed TRUE love in public, the first time they showed that they weren't together for business matters, but together out of choice. Out of love. and he couldn't wait to finally show the world how beautiful their love was. How great love could be. He'd certainly become ambitious! He'd wanted to show her that love could be beautiful. That love could be blissful. And now that she had slowly learnt it, they could start being a light for others. They could teach others to love as well. Together.

One thing that Kim JongIn had always wanted to do was to be a good example to others. He knew he bore much power and influence that may not have been hard-earned, but he had always had a great desire to be a good role model. Not just some handsome young face on the cover of a fashion magazine. He had wanted to be a guide to others. A person people would look up to. Life was short, and of what little time he had, he would want to invest it in helping others. In showing others the right way.

And it had all started with Kara.

 

Kara

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Kim."

Kara bowed as she walked towards the dining tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter