How To Love

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B2ST "How To Love"

 

Kai and Kara

"Lee Kara has certainly come out of her shell!"

"Yes, MinJoo, I agree with you! She certainly has shown her true self. I never expected that! She really does love her fiance doesn't she? She gave such a tight slap. So unexpected. But I think we can expect to see more of her!"

"Yes I'm sure we can. It seems as if the heir couple is going strong. However, I think most people are more concerned right now, for Kim JongIn, who is currently resting in Royal Seoul Hospital, due to his injury. It's been revealed to be slightly more than just a sprain. In fact, it's actually rumoured to be a broken bone. However, Kim JongIn's injury did come with a prize! He played excellently. I could really see his passion on the field..."

Kai turned to the door as a tall, pretty figure stepped in.

"Hey sweetie. Just got back from school?"

Kara had come to visit Kai. She'd been visiting him every single day, even volunteering to stay overnight and take care of her love. She'd stoped all her schedules and photoshoots, and dedicated her time to looking after Kai.

"Yeah. Class was a bore. Especially since you weren't there! I kept on falling asleep, Kai. All I could think about was you. Your poor ankle, I wish it would heal faster."

She placed her schoolbag down neatly and came to his bedside.

"My poor JongIn, why do you always have to suffer?"

She ran her hand over his head lovingly.

He caught her hand and brought it down his face, to his lips, and kissed it.

"It's not suffering when you're here. What I'd give, to suffer all the time and have you here to take such good care of me."

"Don't say that! I'll always take care of you, whether or not you're injured. After all the care you've given me, don't I need to give it to you, too?"

"Love is selfless, Angel. Love is giving and it's something we do out of our own intention. We don't need any rewards of gifts in return. Besides, you looked after me once too, remember?"

"Yes... When you were in this exact same hospital...."

"In the exact same ward...."

"...All those years back."

Kai smiled, remembering the time he'd heard her talk to him about care. And later finding out that she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter