Liars

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST Listen to: Dynamic Black "Yesterday"

Kai

"Lee Kara spotted out at a park with Oh SeHun..."

"Lee Kara seen yesterday at the Oh's mansion...."

"Students say that Lee Kara has been spending a lot of time near Oh SeHun..."

"Shut the hell up!"

Kai had gotten a lot more violent the last few days. Various articles spread all over the internet, talking about the relationship between his fiancé and Oh SeHun.

His fiancé.
His.

As if he couldn't make it any clearer. She was his fiancé, not Oh SeHun's. 

Even in a different continent. All over tabloids, news headlines, plastered on magazines, on the radio, reported on the news. Everything about her and the man who wasn't him.

"Kai? Do me a favor will you? I need you to replace me for an afternoon with the Smith's daughter. She was supposed to show me around, but I have to run for a meeting. Go in my place, will you?"

Kai was so mad, he didn't think and just blindly nodded his head.

"Thanks son."


Sarah Smith was pretty. She was fairly tall, pretty fit and had bright green eyes. Her hair was platinum blonde, and it shone in the rays of the sun. Men had their eyes trailing her as she walked into the hotel basement.

But Kai didn't bat an eyelash. She was nothing compared to the goddess that was his fiancé. His fiancé that he hadn't seen in three weeks. 


They walked around the place, and Kai couldn't help but let his thoughts wonder. He didn't pay attention to what she said, and the girl took good notice of it.

"Look, um... If you're tired I can bring you back?"

But Kai had his eyes on the newsstand in front of him.

She trailed his eyes and read the headlines.

"Korea's Top Couple Breaking Up?"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"What?"

"I asked if you wanted to talk about it?"

"Why?"

"You know, sometimes it helps to vent your anger."

He found himself standing, looking over at the view of the sea as he poured his frustrations out to his new acquaintance.

"She's really beautiful."

"I know. She is. She's the most beautiful girl in the world."

"So why is she with him when she's engaged to you?"

"That guy is our best friend. He only sees her as a sister. But it's amazing what media can do. It really destroys people doesn't it? It distorts something, and perceives it blindly as something else. It twists the truth and makes it into an ugly lie."

Kai laughed bitterly.

"You know, I experienced the same thing. I had to break off with my boyfriend for that. Soemtimes it's good to have someone to talk to, who has gone through the same thing you have. The media has caused at least five breakups on my part. It's sad, they ruin lives."

"She's the only girl I ever have. If I break up, that's it. I can't stand the fact that I'm not there with her. I hate the stupid paparazzi that takes pictures of her everywhere. I hate the false reports and I hate the fact that I don't even know if she may be falling for another man. I hate that I can't be there I protect her and be there to shield her from the bullying. Instead, what I hate the most is the fact that not an enemy, but my best friend, is the one protecting her. Who knows? Maybe she'll be engaged to him in a week."

"Hate is a strong word. And you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter