Real Story

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: INFINITE "Real story"

Kai

They pulled away, cheeks flushed and breaths raspy. They were so brilliant. They were so beautiful. They were the golden couple. There wasn't a single flaw. They were just like a fairytale couple. It was almost impossible. It was unbelievable. 

Somehow it was the magic of just being in love. It was the very moment when they looked into each other's eyes. It was the moment where they could just get lost in each other. It was really true, the saying that the whole room disappeared. Because it did. Somehow amongst all the cheering, all the noise, all the people, all they could see were each other. Somehow despite the consciousness of the public, the awareness of their surroundings, the subconscious dominated. The mind that was more secretive, the mind thy was more sensitive, the mind that held the most power. They may have been there, in reality. But in their own imagination, in their subconscious minds, they were being into each other's orbs.

Hypnotizing.

They themselves found it hard to believe. How many times had they listened to the imagination of poets and authors? When they pictured the scene of really feeling, really sensing the love in the air. The intense, warm,  sweet scent of love that lingered where they walked. How they had longed, how everybody had longed to ever experience that sort of love story. The passionate love. The tales they'd been told as children. The story of the Prince Charming and the beautiful princess. How as children, they'd want the same thing. How they'd dream about it, but know that it was only just a dream. How they'd been told it was just a lie, how they'd been told it wasn't achievable.

But they had been lied to.

For it was coming true. It may have been untouchable for another, but for them? Together they had soared and they'd gotten it for themselves. They'd caught onto the dream. The people who had told them dreamers often lied, they were the liars. They were afraid to dream. And so they accused those who did of lying. Because dreamers didn't lie. Dreamers just imagined. And those dreams could be made a reality.

Could be made a real story.

"Hey Princess, I have another surprise waiting for you."

"Now? But JongIn, we can't leave now."

"Let's get away. Let's run away together."

"What?"

"Let's escape together."

He took her hand and he dashed out of the hall.

Into the open.

Kara

The fresh smell of the grassy open filled her lungs as they stepped out.
The rain had gone and the small raindrops glowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter