Magic

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST Listen to: SHINee "Beautiful"


Kai and Kara

"Surprise Princess."

She in her breath.

She'd seen those types of things before.

They were rare, they were special.

And they were for her.

For her! How lucky was she? How had he managed to plan all of this? Kai was really fantastic. She couldn't believe he'd done all this just for her. Her lips curved up in anticipation as the professionals got down to work.

"We're going to light up the city tonight. I'm going to show everyone how sparkling my love for you is. I'm going to share the magic of our love with the city tonight. It's our night, Kara. I'm going to make sure it's a memorable one. You've always loved these, remember? You always thought they were magic. I know you were disappointed when you found out it was science. But I'm going to prove science wrong. This isn't science. This is derived from science, but this, this can be magic. Just feel it in your heart, Kara. This is magic. It's not magic to the eye, but it's magic in our hearts. When they erupt in the sky, they erupt in the heart too. And the eruptions in the heart? That's magic."

He looked at her.

"It's going to be spectacular. It's going to be amazing. And it's all for you. All for you. Only you. Because it's our time to shine. It's time to show what real love is Kara. What real magic is. Magic exists, just that it keeps getting rejected and pushed away. But it exists. Emotions are magic. Love is definitely magic. They're all different kinds of magic. But we can't see them. There's still magic to be seen though. And this? This is the most glimmering type, the most eye-catching, illuminating type."

3...2...1...

The shot went off and rang in her ears.

And a minute later, the sky was ablaze.

Fireworks.

They shot through the sky, and the guests gathered to watch the beauty.  The vast myriad of colors. The erupting of sparkles. Glitter in the sky. Their canvas was now sprinkled with gorgeous sparkling sequins that burst into the sky and parted leaving trails of gold, and blue, and silver, and pink, a rainbow in the night-time. After the storm came the rainbow. Kai had certainly made that a reality. But this wasn't the normal kind of rainbow. This was a rainbow of fireworks. They dazzled and shone and left everyone in awe.

It was magical. It was just magnificent. Kara smiled, and she couldn't stop smiling. Something was so special about this. The atmosphere, the feeling, everything was just so.... Magical. The beauty of the light-show in the sky. The feeling of being high and ecstatic. The knowledge that it was all for her.

And the fact that he was here.

It made a whole difference. It made all the difference. That they were together, under the same sky, on the same balcony, watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter