Goodbye

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST Listen to: B.A.P "Voice Message"

Kara

Her eyes scanned over the device for the hundredth time. She re-read the text again and again but the words wouldn't sink in. 

No.

He just couldn't. How could he be so... Good? How could he? Guilt swallowed her up as she carefully read each word again. She wasn't dreaming, was she? How was it possible?

How was it possible to have a man like him? A man like him as hers? A man like him to love her? A man like him to even exist? And how could she keep on hurting him? Keep on pushing him away, shutting him out? Hurting him?

Ruining him.

Angel. 

Love.

When she rejected him so harshly, coldly left him aside, he still came back with forgiveness. With open arms. He still loved her selflessly and gave up everything for her.

When all she did was hurt him.

Her mind wandered to the treehouse. The painting. The interior of the house. The cake. The effort. Everything he did for her. The endless hours and effort her put in trying his best to make her feel loved. But she never did the same. She never built him a tree house, never put in the sweat and tears he did.

And she felt nothing but guilt.

The tears came as she thought more about it.

"I'd die for you."

"I'd take the bullet."

"You're my world."

"The person I want to have children with."

"You're so precious to me."

"Angel."

"I love you."

And just like a horror film, the memories replayed again and again. Haunting her. Taunting her. Reminding her of the girlfriend she was. The girl who would never match his standards. The girl who would never be able to deserve him even if she lived a million lifetimes. The girl who could never repay the amount of debt in love and selflessness she owed him. The girl who was a selfish, pathetic brat. Who would never be worthy of a man like him.

She fell to her knees on the carpeted floor as she buried her head in her arms, wailing and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter