Breathtaking

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST Listen To: CNBLUE "Can't Stop"

MUST! It was written according to the timing of the song, and it was super amazing! 

Kai and Kara

He has been walking in circles, wondering when she would come. He looks uncertain, he has his hands in his pockets, his heart in his throat. 

She looks out the window as the city lights pass her. Her heart's pounding, her head's spinning. It's him. She can't stop thinking about him.

He goes over what he as prepared in his head a million times. What's there to be nervous about? It's just any other public speaking moment. But then again, it's to her. It's for her. He can't stop his beating heart.

She is getting more agitated, her foot tapping impatiently. And then the car stops. She will not be making an entrance from the red carpet. She will be entering on the Royal Carpet.

He hears the car. He knows the sound comes from the back entrance. She's here. She's here! And she's arrived in the car park. He's filled with imagination, with dreams of her. What is she wearing? What does she look like? What's her hair like? What beauty adorns her? What will she think of him? He can't stop the pounding of his heart, he can't stop the thrill, the excitement, the falling in love. He can't stop himself.

She recalls the first time she saw him at the engagement party. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

He felt the nostalgia and excitement he had felt as a child. When he had seen her at the party. He'd experienced the butterflies, the thrill of falling head over heels. It was a crush. It was someone we barely knew. But yet he couldn't stop the rapid beating of his throbbing heart. 

He had looked so handsome to her. He had been absolutely adorable. He had her eyes occupied with admiration the whole night. She couldn't stop staring at him. She didn't know him well but she couldn't stop the fireworks exploding in her little heart.

They'd taken each other's breaths away.

She'd stepped into the hall.

He'd walked out of the hall.

And in that moment, he'd fallen the hardest he'd had.

At that time, she'd thought she was in a dream.

And they'd stayed in a trance.

Her eyes trailed him secretly.

His eyes followed her closely.

They'd made contact and blushed, looking away.

They couldn't stop falling for each other.

He'd been bewitched by her beauty.

She'd been enticed by his glory.

But more than that, they'd been amazed at the invisible bond they shared. 

It had been magnificent, and they both shone more radiantly in each other's eyes than the chandeliers, the drapes, the crystal cups.

All they'd heard, amongst the music, the laughter, the clinking of glasses, was the thumping of their hearts.

And all they had seen, across the busy,  guest-filled room, were each other. 

There was nothing more exciting than the thrill of falling head over heels for the first time. 

The moment when he saw the one.

The moment when she saw the one.

The moment when they saw each other.

The moment when he fell.

The moment when she fell.

The moment when they fell.

The moment they knew couldn't stop falling, even till then, fifteen years ahead.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter