Fairytales in Reality

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another MUST LISTEN! CNBLUE : "More Than You"

 

Kai and Kara

Being with her was like heaven. Every single moment they were in love was like heaven. Love, was a beautiful thing when it was with them.

He spun her around and she laughed in joy and happiness. Finally. What would he give to hear her laughter everyday? Even every sound she made was like music to his ears. And she had agreed to marry him! Well, it wasn't as if they weren't going to marry, but it felt so much more real when she had actually said the words "yes" to him out of her own free will, instead of saying them because she was forced to. He had finally gotten wht he wanted. But he had gotten her not out of power, but out of sincerity. And she had taught him a lesson. He had learnt something valuable from her. And when he had given her that little wire-mesh ring, that couldn't fit around her finger anymore, it was so significant. So what if it was small and badly-carved? He had spent the entire art lesson twisting and turning it to make it into what it was. And it was the most precious thing he had given to her. You see, it wasn't that love had to be extravagant and full of big gifts and material things. No, it was the small ones, the small things that held all the sincerity and meaning that made a difference. It was the small actions, the small thoughts that kept the flame of love alive. And Kai had realised that. He couldn't win Kara's heart, even if he could afford every single thing in the world. The only way to get her had been through his very own sincerity and dedication.

The two lay on the grass, just looking up at the clouds.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go back in time when we were kids?"

"Not really, why?"

"We were so much more carefree and so much more... curious about everything."

"Well that's certainly true..."

"We hadn't been exposed to all the deadly realities and truths that unveiled as we grew up."

"Well then, life would have been a fairytale, wouldn't it? And I'd be prince charming, you'd be a princess and we'd live happily ever after. Now that would be nice, but wouldn't our life be boring and mundane?"

"Yes, but we would be happy all the time. We would be living in a dream."

"We already are. You see, angel, it's the way you see things. You could see life from a million different perspectives, it's just a matter of which one you choose. See things in a different light. For example, life would be a fairytale, we would be living a dream, and we would live happily ever after. Do you realise that life is a fairytale already? We are living a dream, sweetie. I am your prince charming, you are my princess and we are going to live happily ever after. There are no "if"s. We are living in a fairytale. We don't need all that castle and titles of ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter