Locks and Keys

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Exo "XOXO"

 

Kai

"Hey sweetheart."

Kara looked up from the magazine she was reading. She blinked, and looked back down. Yes, that's right. Kai had done EVERYTHING in his will to be with her. He'd even bribed the school into rearranging her schedule to match his. He made sure that she was next to him for every class. He made sure that it was compulsory for students to watch football matches, so that when he scored the winning goal, she would be there to see him in all his glory. He also made sure to attend every runway show she did, get a backstage pass, and front row seats. He made sure to do as many couple photoshoots with her as he could, and even made her the endorsement model for his mother's beauty company. He named his mother's new line of lipgloss after her, and made sure her face was on the billboard of every shopping mall that he, or any member of Exo owned. Basically, he was obsessed with her. With all his power, he was as close to her as he could get. All he needed was for way to claim her as his, whether she liked it or not. How was he going to make her his if she didn't want to date him? Well, not just him alone, for that would just hurt his ego. But not want to date anybody? He was the most wanted guy in the nation, for goodness' sake! Kim JongIn! Kai! Who was now famous for having a one-sided, unrequited love for Lee Kara. He recently made it to the headlines when he paid 4 million dollars in honour of her to support the campaign she was involved in for starving children. He was going mad. How could she still reject him?

"Alright, turn to page 47 class!"

As the students flipped open their books, Kai glanced over at Kara and realised she had her head on the desk. No, Kai was not a bad student. Just like he wasn't a player, neither was he a rebel. He was, in fact, a star student, a perfect example in the teachers' eyes, and a role model to the students. He was a great athlete, and also the top in academi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter