0330

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to:

Kai and Kara's part: Heartstrings OST "Star" PIANO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDWju-Vlk7w

Kai's part: U-KISS "0330" PIANO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHw39V4uBUQ&gl=SG&hl=en-GB

 

Kai and Kara

"Here?"

"Yeah. That's right. Now open that door."

Kai said as he hobbled along with his crutches. Kai had just been discharged from the hospital, and was now able to move on his own, with the help of a pair of crutches. Upon being discharged, Kara had forced him to go straight back home to get much-needed rest for his recovery. He'd obviously argued, wanting to go back to school, but had decided to give in to Kara because he didn't want to fight with her.

Kara still came everyday, she'd bring him his homework now, and even though he didn't attend lessons, he'd still teach her how to answer some questions and explain to her some theories. After all, he was a genius. He'd actually read through the whole syllabus at the beginning of the term. When they'd had a break, Kara had insisted they'd go back up to the attick, as she wanted to explore and discover what he'd kept inside. Of course, she hadn't been able to see in the dark the last time he'd brought her there, and now she'd wanted to return and take a good look around. Besides, Kai's parents were currently away, and the two young royals had the freedom to roam around the castle as they pleased. So he'd directed her to the attick, as she'd supported him up the stairs.

"So all you have to do, is use the pin, and turn the lock."

"Here? Well, King JongIn, using a pin? You were a sneaky one, weren't you?"

And so as the door clicked open, she widened her eyes in amazement.

"It...looks completely different."

It did. The attick had been dark, mysterious and scary when she'd entered the other day. But now in the daylight, it was dazzling. It wasn't the average attick. In fact, it didn't look like an attick at all. The whole room was actually a clean milk-white, complete with fancy carvings and framework on its ceiling. It looked much more like a chapel than anything. There was a grand piano at the side, a shelf containing stacks of papers next to it. There was a small altar at the other side, with a cross hanging above it. On the altar, there was a rosary, a candle, bible and some white roses. And then at the last corner of the room, there was an easel, along with many canvases that leaned against one another beside it. The room was a very simple yet sophisticated room. Simple because virtually everything was white, but sophisticated because there were such varying objects in it.

"What is..."

"It's actually my room. It isn't a bedroom, but it's more like a hideout, a getaway for me. I came here really often when I was younger, and I still do if I have the time to. I used to let out my emotions here. Through writing songs, or through poems, or even paintings. Everything was here. Actually, lots of the stuff have to do with you. When I used to be upset or depressed, or feel rejected, I would pen it all down. It was really an outlet for me. I could reflect, think, pray. I could spend hours in here and never be tired. This was kind of like my very own 'special place'. But my parents don't know that. The thing is, my gandfather was the last person to own this room. My dad didn't like me coming here, said it was dangerous, because of the open roof. He didn't want me staying here anyways, it brough back memories of my grandad. But I didn't mind. Besides, my grandad left loads of useful stuff in here. I was inspired to paint and to play the piano because of him. Remember the time you asked for a secret talent? Well, I did tell you then. I somehow learnt to do all these things by myself. They're a part of me now."

Kara simply looked around, amazed at her fiance's talent in the arts. She saw tons of canvases. How could he be so talented? She headed over to the shelf where the sheets of paper were.

"So, this is your music? Did you write these songs?"

"Yeah. Well, most of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter