National

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: INFINITE "Come back Again", though it's not completely necessary.

 

Kara and Kai

"And we are back! In the studio with the Nation's most wanted bachelor! Pleased to meet you Kim

JongIn! Or shall I call you Kai?"

"Kai is fine. Thanks."

The students looked up as the screen lit up with the morning news. It was time for the famous section that the students of Seoul Academy looked forward to. Well, not just the students of this school but of any school for that matter, that featured an ultra-rich heir appearing to talk about his or her new business ventures. The programme was popular amongst the competitive business-minded, as well as those aspiring to rise up to a high status in the posh, rich, fabulous society of Korea's wealthiest.

But this was no random feature. If it meant Kim JongIn was featured, it meant the whole nation would be watching. It was proven time and again that he was the centre of attention. If he was in the newspaper, the newspapers would sell out. If he was featured in a magazine, then it was likely the magazine would achieve a popularity similar to vogue's. If he were to promote or model an item, it would be sold out in stores across the whole of Asia the next day.  Anything he said or did, important or not, would be the headlines the next day. That was the power of Kim JongIn. He was just that influential and successful.

"So, Kai, tell us how you feel about taking over your mother's newest project."

The whole canteen was silent and looking up admiringly at the tan face that appeared on the screen. Well, except for Kara, who was busy reading through the notes Kai had painstakingly written out for her, whilst rolling her eyes at the tiny hearts and stars that were doodled around the edges.

"It feels great. I feel so glad to have the honor of being involved in any of my parents' business ventures. It's a really good experience for me. It's also beneficial that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter