Opening Up

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: CNBLUE "Love is"

Kai and Kara

"We're here with the Nation's hottest trend, the new 'it' couple!"

Kai smiled at the camera, his hand tightly grasping Kara's away from the eyes of the viewers. The two had been requested to appear on the Morning News, along with their mothers. It was an opportunity to publicize their engagement, as well as to promote Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee's newly collaborated line of fashion.

"So, Kai. Your video has gone viral. Your speech skills are excellent, as are your writing ones. There are millions of girls out there, dreaming to get an ideal guy like you. How do you feel about the recption your essay has received?"

"Well, honestly, I never expected it to be revealed to anyone. I'd simply written it for the task. I'd just written what the teacher had said. I didn't expect for the results it had gotten. Nor did I ever imagine it would be uploaded on the internet. But yeah, it feels really good to be able to spread the message to many out there."

"And Mrs Kim, how do you feel about your son?"

"I feel extremely proud of him. It isn't everyday a parent gets to see her son growing into such a mature young man. It certainly pleases me and pleases the rest of Kim Empire as well. We are very happy that Kai is beginning to grow up the right way, and will continue to endlessly support him."

"Now, Kara, you are known to be pretty reserved. And it's also no secret that you have been the apple of Kai's eye for some time now. Will you reveal to us his method of warming your heart?"

Kai had shown his love for her so openly and so expressively. And she had caused him humiliation. It was time to repay everything and make up for the wrong she had done in the past. It was time to give back to Kai.

"Kai has no method of warming my heart. In fact, he'd been warming my heart all along. By just being the JongIn I know, he's already enough. In all the little actions he does, I see the care and concern. The only thing that prevented me from warming up to him, was myself. I was selfish, and I was extremely arrogant. I didn't pay attention to all the things he'd done for me. He's embarrassed himself many times on National Television, on the covers of tabloids, on the internet... because of me. In fact, it's all my fault that he's been stuck in an unrequited love. Because in truth, the love has never been unrequited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter