Headlines

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: 2PM "A.D.T.O.Y"

 

Kai

"Morning dear. Time to wake up. And by the way, have you seen yourself on the news? You look absolutely stunning. My, my dear son is growing up so well!" 

Kai groaned inwardly as his mother's joy and praises of approval rang out. Here's what made Kai different again. No, his parents were not completely fierce and controlling. Instead, they loved him and adored him. Sometimes a tad bit too much. 

"Seriously JinHyuk. We raised him so well! Did you see the appraisal? Everyone is so impressed with him! He was so well behaved! My friends called me this morning! They sang approval of him! Oh my, I'm so so proud of you! And guess what? The line is selling out already! The shirt JongIn wore is already out of stock. And the female line is also an overnight success! Oh my son, you chose the right muse! However, speaking of muse, your father and I think that you should really start to date. I mean, how can the heir of the large Kim empire be single? That's just unacceptable! Why haven't you started dating Kara yet? She's perfect! Gorgeous, really. Don't you think so, JinHyuk? She has my approval! A gold star! She's grown up so well. She's currently one of the most prominent females in the industry. Hasn't she fallen for you yet? And to think her mother and I made sure you two were always together from young! Goodness!"

Kai's ears perked up as he suddenly sat up very straight.

"You... What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter