Request

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: INFINITE "Request"

 

Kara

They were in the same position they had been in the evening before. Kara's body was a perfect fit for Kai's. It were as if the sculptor who moulded them had made them for each other, to fit like a glove. Kara loved the fact that she could be as close to Kai as she wanted, without questioning. She could lie next to him, sleep next to him, wake up next to him, and nobody was going to question Kai.

She hated the havock, twisted, disgusting ways that many of her age had manipulated love in. How the media these days sowed the seeds of bad moral values, of bad lessons and teachings into the youngsters, at such a tender age. She detested the boys who thought nothing of but ways to use women. How they thought of women as nothing but toys. How terms like "Friends with Benefits" existed. How people "loved" each other for their bodies and not their personalities and feelings.

She loved the fact that Kai was never like that, how Kai was the polar opposite. How, despite being thrown into a society filled with warped, distorted thoughts on such precious emotions and feelings, her Kai, her fiance, didn't fall into the trap. She loved that Kim JongIn wasn't influenced by the darkness and evil in life. She loved that she could trust him to lie with her in bed, to pat her back to sleep, to hug her, to kiss her, and do no more than that.

For Kai had earned the trust and respect of everyone around him. Kai, though nineteen, had never been to a sleezy club. The furthest he'd gone was to go to one to take care of his friends, because he didn't want them to end up in the tabloids the next day. And even though he hadn't been dating Kara at the time, he'd asked her for permission, to which she'd simply waved off without a care. And she'd gotten a call from Sehun that night, telling her to persuade Kai to loosen up. Kai hadn't touched any drinks, nor looked at anyone except for photos of her on his phone that night. Obviously, she'd hung up on Sehun, who she found to be a bother, and boy was she relieved she had done that.

Kai was so faithful and he was so... clean. She knew he'd never had any dirty thoughts about her. And she appreciated him greatly for that. But she wanted to find out... more. She intended to, anyway. She had meant it earlier when she told herself she'd find out more about her fiance. And because she couldn't find anything besides, well, herself in his room, she'd have to get it straight out of his mouth.

"Let's play a game."

"Hmm..? What game, Angel? What have you thought of now?"

"How about, I ask you ten questions? And you can answer me back. We should know more about each other."

"Alright, go ahead. Although I'm pretty sure I know everything about you. Even what goes on in that pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter