Going Crazy

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: BAP "Lovesick"

 

Kai

Kai was going mad. After that incident, he hadn't spoken a word to Kara for the whole week. His fiance! She was a champion at avoiding him. She ducked him in the hallways, she avoided him during break, she ran out of class once the bell rung. She was driving him nuts. He'd completely regretted saying what he did, he knew about her history. He knew that her Aunt and her had been extremely close. He knew why she was always so pessimistic about love. Love. He had admitted his love in the most sincere manner he could. He himself wondered why he even loved her in the first place. Was it just puppy love? Was he just obsessed? What she did say was true. It was so hard to break through the walls of her metal heart. He'd been rejected over and over again. He may have gotten her legally, but what would it take to have her emotionally? He didn't want to  live everyday with an unrequited love for his own wife. That would just be tragic and depressing. Why couldn't she just try? Surely there couldn't be another man... Kai suddenly felt panicky. What if she had someone else? What if she was waiting for someone else? And what would that make of him? A fool really. A lovesick fool. And that brought him back to the question. What did he love about Lee Kara? Was it her appearance? Her hard-to-get attitude? Her strong personality? Her sense of fashion? That couldn't be all! Why had he so selflessly loved her, if she hadn't shown any endearment towards anyone?

Then he remembered why. It was because she had once loved him. When they were children, she had once loved him. To what extent, he couldn't tell. But he was sure she did.

They were four at the time they had met. JongIn then, was a very playful child. He was a happy child, coming from parents who adored him so much. He was a happy child, but a lonely child. He had friends, definitely, but he was often made fun of because unlike other children, he didn't spend a lot of time around his parents. Sure, he had gotten lots of gifts for his birthday and on Christmas. He got the latest toy cars, the nicest birthday cakes, the biggest bears; but he had never gotten to spend more than a day a week with his parents. At that time, Kim Empire had suddenly boomed, and his parents just couldn't afford to spend enough time with him. He had such a busy life at a young age, being featured in kid's magazines, modelling for top brands. But he didn't feel loved enough. He was often criticized by the media for being spoilt and many predicted he would be a player and a useless, arrogant, rich kid in the future. Jealous children would call him names he didn't understand at the time, and he often found himself being adored by the teachers, which was kind of annoying at times. The teachers would stand up for him, and he would end up being called 'Whimp' and 'Loser'.

However, things changed when he met her. She had always been a fighter, a strong one, since she was young. The first time he met her was during a photoshoot for Baby Dior. When he firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter