Strength

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Exo "What Is Love"

Kai

Kai was in heaven. Kara had just fallen asleep a few minutes ago, and he kissed her eyes. He could feel the soft hairs of her eyelashes against his lips. How wonderful was it to be in love? He was finally content. Kara loved him. He smiled gleefully, like a child, at the thought.

He snapped a photo of her gorgeous face, and posted it online with the words, "My Fiance is An Angel. My Angel." As cheesy as that sounded, he couldn't wait for the world to know that she was finally his! His. "She's really mine." He couldn't believe it. After the long wait, Kara was finally his. And he was hers. And he was going to make sure he kept it that way. He was determined to prove that love was a wonderful thing. He was going to treat her like the princess she was (not that he didn't already) and give her his everything. He'd give her the world, if he could. He'd sacrifice anything for her.

JongIn's love certainly wasn't an infatuation. Damn those bastards who called it "child's play"! His love was serious. It was very, very real. He was speaking nothing but the truth in every word he had said to her. He really, just couldn't see anything in other women. Somehow, something would always bring his thoughts back to her. She had become ingrained in the back of his head, and there wasn't a second that passed without his thoughts drifting towards her pretty face. She was perfect. In every way, she was perfect. And he was so lucky to have her. He was confident that they would be able to overcome anything life threw at them, as long as they were together.

Through thick and thin, things would work out.

Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter