In Love

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: INFINITE "Man In Love"

 

Kara

"Kara! Kara! "

Kai had stepped out of the car, and he looked back with pride and admiration as Kara followed him, stepping out with confidence. Even though the cameras were flashing, even though they were being surrounded by a sea of reporters and fans, Kara moved with poise and grace. She radiated with assertiveness and certainty.

She was slowly coming out of her shell.

She was slowly opening up her petals again.

The buds that had once clung on to the wilted, pale petals were beginning to fill with the waters of life. She was the rose in his garden. The garden in his heart. And he was like rain on a dry summer's day. He wasn't the monstrous thunderstorm, or heavy downpour. He was the gentle pour, the slight drizzle that landed on her shrivelled petals, and slowly slid down her stalk, over her thorns, making their way into the soil. And they had dampened the dry, rough soil, and been absorbed into the darkness.

His gentle water droplets had worked their magic, and slowly made their way into her roots, up her stem, slowly, but surely, climbing to the bud of the rose, where her heart was. He had revived her, and the once-charred rose was slowly beginning to strengthen her stalk of a backbone. Her leaves were beginning to return to their healthy, fresh green state.

And steadily, his reviving water was beginning to cleanse the dirt from her petals of her head, her mind, and open them up again in a daring, eye-catching, splendid red.

She was slowly blooming. And it was magnificent. It was exquisite. And stunning.

And as his hands found their way to hers, she held her head high.

She was shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter