Sweetly, Adorably, Childishly

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Super Junior "All My Heart"

Kai

"Wow... You just... Wow...you look amazing..."

"Thank you handsome, you look so charming."

"My beautiful Angel."

"My charming prince."

And they held hands and walked together.

"You two are so gorgeous together! Oh my gosh, your dress looks amazing, sweetheart! You are perfect for each other! JongIn, you are so so so lucky!"

Mrs Kim came squealing as she ran over. 

The whole room had their eyes on them. He shone, she sparkled. They dazzled. And love radiated from them. Their eyes were the very  proof, they glinted with hints of excitement and happiness. They had everything to be happy about, for they were gorgeously and beautifully in love. 

They were the centre of attention, as they seemed to float around together when they walked. They greeted the guests, who gave them numerous complements. They talked to business partners, celebrities, designers and even some of Kai's fangirls who left her with bitter thoughts in her head. 

But then she'd get a little jealous and a cute little pout would form on her already-adorable face. And he'd sense her discomfort and pull her away. 

And pull her to another fangirl, just to see the little pout forming on her lips again. 

He was teasing her, and she knew it. And so to show her displeasure, she headed over to the food counter, and got herself a drink, purposely distancing herself from him. Because she knew he'd baby her, he'd give in to her and would come and shower her with sweet nothings and treat her like a little girl. It was a win-win for both of them, in their own childishly adorable way.

But then there was always an interference that came in the form of their best friend, the strawberry-blond with even more strawberry-like
Highlights.

"Hey future Mrs Kim."

"Oh SeHun! You idiot! Preventing the media from giving any footage of Kai! Do you really think I would rather see your annoying face?"
Kara whacked SeHun when she saw him.

"Oi! Hey, hey! Don't be so harsh woman. This isn't the time to use the "if love be rough with you, be rough with love" Romeo and Juliet phrase okay? Love is being very very kind to you right now, so be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter