Magnet

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: CNBLUE "Intuition" for some jazzy feels!

 

 

She's got this beautiful, long, silky, jet black hair that just makes him go crazy.

Lee Kara is the most attractive thing to Kim JongIn.

And whilst he holds the status as the school's king, the royalty, she doesn't even bat an eyelash when it comes to things to do with him.

He can't stand it.

She's like a magnet, pulling him in. She's just so damn attractive. He has to have her.

And he will.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoul Academy is the most prestigious school in the whole country. It's not only famous for taking in the kids of tycoons, celebrities and celebrities themselves, but also known for it's amazing campus and luxurious facilities. The school is huge, and basically has everything that one could dream of. From chandeliers as lights, to carpeted floors and canteen food that's quality is of a five-star hotel's, it's like a dream to get into the school. Obviously however, entry isn't easy. At all. In fact, you have to be both rich and famous, and also be clever and talented. Seoul Academy is known for it's excellence in both the academics and sports. The students are also famous, many being children of the richest families in the country. The students are all very mature, more mature than the average student of the same age. They're already involved in their parent's businesses, from dealing with shares to writing proposals, these students have learnt it all.

However, there's a particular group of students whose status rises above the rest. In Seoul Academy, they're at the top of the heirarchy.

EXO.

The children of only the 12 richest families in the whole of Asia. They're powerful, influencial, popular and they rule the school. They've all been friends from a young age, and they enjoy basking in their fame and glory. They are all intelligent, and they have the status of kings in the school.

Kim Joonmyun or Suho, is the son of the CEO of the biggest steel trading company in the country. His family is known for their prestige and their high status. He's the President of the student body and he's both capable and humble, which earns him great respect from his peers. He's also cousins with Kim Jongdae or Chen and Kim Minseok or Xiumin. Chen and Xiumin are brothers and the Chinese cousins of Suho. They're both heavily involved with activities concerning the student body, and are known to be laid back and extremely easy-going. 

Then there's Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo, cousins whose families own a series of Hospitals all over the country. Kyungsoo is the head of the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter