Steps of Sensuality

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST LISTEN TO: Seungri "Gotta Talk To You"

If you don't you seriously don't know what you're missing out on:)

For those that kindly listen, do not you sorta have to catch the beat as you read. There's a certain way in which it's been written. You can tell, when to read slower or faster. Let the song take you away! When a new part of the song starts it's the next para.

Kai and Kara

The lights dimmed, the crowd parted. They took their first step in the middle of the hall. Their first step into their engagement. Their first step into being officially engaged. Their first step into being legal fiancées. They were already there emotionally. 

But it was time to get there sensually as well. To delve deep, to be emotionally in sync with each other. It was time to be intimate. Not the ual intimate. None of that. No. It was time to make the relationship into even more than it already was. It was time to shift some of the attention to being really serious and really close, instead of always playing. They could continue to do that, but this marked the beginning of a different era in their love story. One that had a little more of a mature element to it. 

And it started tonight. 

With him.

With her.

Slowly, gradually, carefully, softly, gracefully, beautifully, completely, sensually.

And secretively.

They had to be private, they had to be able to sense one another without  everyone knowing. Sense the feelings, the emotions, the thoughts, the actions, the heart. Sense what the other was thinking, what the other was going to do. Mind-reading. But through the observation, the knowledge of one another. And the careful deduction of one another. And it started tonight. 

Just the two of them.

Alone.

Sensually.

Secretively.

It began when the music did.

They began.

Like they'd practiced under the moonlight. It was easy. Happiness, elatedness, joy, ease, comfort. The eyes were the windows to the soul. And theirs reflected everything. The easy stage was done. When they'd be able to tell everything. When they were transparent. This was the easiest part. The part where they were completely raw with their emotions. It was the simple observation. 

But when the dance floor began to crowd, it would change.

 


Change of partners.

Jealousy,

Envy,

Dark eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter