Cry

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


MUST Listen to: EXO "Baby, Don't Cry"

You'll see the importance of the song as you read on. This chapter is super important.

Kara and Kai

"JongIn."

She breathed his name out in a whisper.

From the other end of the line, he felt the trembling in her voice. The tears threatening to fall. The sadness. The loneliness. The misery.

"Hey, baby."

He honestly didn't know how he was going to comfort her himself. So he decided to just initiate some small talk. 

"How are things going in school? Are you getting bullied?"

Yes. The girls give me condescending looks. The boys think I'm available. People whisper about me in the hallways. 

But she couldn't make him worried.

"No. Everything's good, JongIn. I'm fine, really. I just... Miss you a lot."

Everything about you. 

"Mm.. Thank goodness. I miss you too, Angel. I think about you all the time. I think about you when I'm asleep, when I'm awake, when I close my eyes. I see you in my dream, I smell you when I rest my head on the pillow."

But I need you. Physically. I can't touch you.

"JongIn... I can't sleep without you here."

I can't even get through the day. How am I supposed to get through the nights?

"You need to baby. Try your best to. Don't worry, we'll be together soon."

I can't either.

"JongIn, tell me a story. Tell me a bedtime story. Tell me one of the classic tales."

"How about the little mermaid?"

"Mmmhhh. Anything. I want to hear you telling me a story, any story. As long as you're the one reading it."

"Far out in the ocean, where the water is as blue as the prettiest cornflower..."

He began narrating the story.

He was so good, that she found herself falling into the character of the little mermaid. She found herself as the beautiful maiden, with a tail. And he, the prince.

"I have given away my voice forever to be with him."

She found herself falling silent. She would give anything to be with him. She would gladly give away her voice. She would give away her possessions. Anything to be able to be with him.

"Everyone was enchanted, especially the prince, who called her his little foundling"

She was his little star. She was his Angel. His baby. But was she that to any other male?

"While I am by his side, and see him everyday. I will take care of him, and love him, and give up my life for his sake."

She would... Wouldn't she?

"I must see this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter