In the Moonlight

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST LISTEN! B1A4 "Tried to walk", but you may have to read a little faster for the right timing.
 

Kai

"Alright then, Lee Kara. Let's dance, shall we?"

"Now? But-"

Kai had already thrown her over his shoulder, set her on the ground, and drawn the curtains, so the moonlight of the night entered through the windows and illuminated the room.

And it was a spectacular sight.

Because all of a sudden, the walls began to glitter, and Kara could see shining stars appearing on the ceiling.

"You never grew out of it, did you?"

Kai was still that little kid who loved to study about planets, the stars and the whole solar system. He was still the curious, clever kid who wanted to know everything. Still the kid who was obsessed with getting his room to look like outer space. And though he had removed all the hanging planets and the glowing sun, the milky way wallpapers, the lava lamps, Venus, Mars, Pluto and posters of all the other planets, he'd kept the stars. They were the cheapest of all the exciting galaxy-related gadgets and toys, but they were the most valuable.

Kai really was a man of his word. He had told her earlier that the most precious things he owned were anything to do with her, and here was his existing proof. Because it was a five-year old Kara- who had pleaded for her mother to buy her glow-in-the-dark paper, and spent a whole day cutting out those little stars- who had made them for him for his fifth birthday.

Their shape certainly wasn't accurate and some of the stars only had four legs, but still, they glowed, and they illuminated the whole room. She had cut around 50 tiny stars, and Kai had abandoned all his other lavish gifts when he received them. He had run to call his butlers and his maids, and had ordered them to stick the tiny pieces of paper all over the ceiling. They were the cheapest birthday present, he, the rich, grand Kim heir had ever received. And yet they were the best.

"How could I? How could I throw them away? They still glow, don't they? They were one of those motivational things that kept me going. If they could keep on glowing, after all these years, what reason did I have to stop loving you? They represented your love, and if they were still alive, then my love for you would be too."

"I love you. I can't say anything more than that."

"I love you even more. And Kara?"

"Yeah?"

"May I have this dance?"

Kara

And he got down on a knee and offered her his hand, just like she had seen all those handsome ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter