I like you the best

BlueBloods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to : B2ST "I like you the best" and "beautiful"

 

Kai

Kara watched as Kai ran across the field. She smiled to herself and continued to watch him closely.

Kai had football practice that day. After a long, tiring day of school, he'd gone to release his frustrations and stress on the football field. Not that there was much frustration. In fact, Kai didn't find school had been frustrating at all. Since he'd gotten to spend the whole day with her, he'd felt like heaven. There wasn't a single thing that could bring him down that day. He had smiled brightly the entire day. Exo had found him creepy, for he had acted as if he were high on drugs. High, yes. But on love. Her love. And it certainly showed on the football field.

She was his source of happiness, of energy. She was the reason why he had endured the day so happily. Why he had gotten by in a breeze. It was the little things she did. Like the way she loved the small acts that meant a million times the affection then they seemed to show, he loved the little things she did that showed her progressing love. She'd done many that day.

She'd shyly slipped her hand into his on their way to second period. Kai had been talking to Tao about some Wushu event, and she'd been walking beside him. That was already enough. But Kara had gone a step further. She'd inched really close to him, and before he could ask her what the matter was, she'd timidly placed her soft hand into his, and looked down, beet red.

Boy, was she cute.

He'd held her hand tightly the rest of the day. And when it came to lunchtime, she'd taken an extra piece of fried chicken, and quickly dropped it on his plate, thinking he wouldn't notice. But he had, anyway. And he was so happy that he'd put his plate into Suho's free hand, and planted a giant kiss on her lips, right smack in the middle of everyone. In fact, he'd totally abandoned Suho after that, and slipped his hands around her waist as he guided her back to the Royalty's table. Kai was just emitting happiness, and all the members of Exo could feel it.

Of course, they'd heard about their newly-developed relationship in it's early stages. Sehun had heard part of the conversation, and though he'd hung up because he didn't want to snoop, he couldn't help but listen to a bit of it. And he'd immediately called JongSuk the morning after, asking how the confession had gone. So by the next evening, the whole of Exo knew about their relationship, which was confirmed in Kai's photos of her. Though most of the members were a little jealous- for everyone wanted Kara- they were happy. Happy because their friend had found happiness.

And his happiness was their's too. Besides, he deserved it. As much as they had wanted to have the love that he shared with her, they knew it was unachieveable. Kai's love was truly amazing. It was a difficult feat to overcome. Being faithful and loyal to a woman who didn't love you for fifteen years, was certainly a miracle. How he had done it, they had no idea. But the reward had been wonderful. For all the hard work, the heartbreak and sadness he endured, Kai could never be more deserving. In fact, they weren't even jealous of the fact that Kai had the most wanted girl in Asia. They were jealous because Kai had the most pure, perfect love and relationship. Even Baekhyun felt envious.

Though he had often had girlfriends, he had never found a true love. In fact, most people of their age had only ever felt attraction. Dangerous attracion that didn't last. And they were often deceived and their emotions were played. But their relationship was far from just attraction. In fact, there may not even have been attraction. Their's was just love. Their's was simply care, concern, endearment and sincerity in the greatest form. And that's what made it so special. They didn't care about anything on the surface. They loved and appreciated each other for who th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter