#8 (hiatus)

My Neighbor

eyy hi everyone :D how are you doing? i was so busy lately and now i finally have some free time ♥ so i decide to write a new chapter muahaha ( but i'm still on hiatus )

i read your comments and i was like crying oh my god you guys are so kind TTvTT i want to say thank you to you guys♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

and to everyone who also has a test coming up, i wish you guys do you best! xDDD so here is the new chapter, enjoy it!!!


They were shopping all day and finally, they ended up drink juice at a coffee shop. 

"Agh~ I really want to see V-ssi." Sooyeon pouted as she played with the straw.

"What?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"I mean, Jimin oppa." Sooyeon giggled.

"Haha, you can have V but he is still on top of my heart." Taeyeon pointed at her left chest and smiled proudly.

"Jungkook yah! I want to go to there with you!"

"Me either!"

"..Eh?" Sooyeon and Taeyeon tilted their head at the same time then they looked next to their table. They saw Jungkook, yes, Jungkook with another boy and two girls. Jungkook were staring at them. He saw them before they knew he was here. And he kept staring at them. 

"Please! I promise we'll have a lot of fun! Then Jiyeon will give up on you!" A girl sat next to the other boy said. She stuck her tongue out. Wow, she is gorgeous.. Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Yaah! Jungkook is mine okay?!" The girl sat next to Jungkook flicked the girl's head.

"Huh? That's Park Jiyeon?!" Sooyeon whispered to Taeyeon. She slowly nodded. "It's her.."

"What are they doing here?" 

"M-Maybe have a drink?"

"No! It's a double date!" Sooyeon frowned.

"D-Double date?!"

"Look! Two boys and two girls, it IS a double date." Sooyeon said with an annoying voice. "Oh" Taeyeon said. There was one thing made she freaked out all the time. Jungkook kept staring at her with his big eyes, looked like fish eyes.

"Sooyeon, can we go--"

"Uwaaaaa!!! Bangtan Boys will come to Seoul tomorrow! They will stay in Seoul for a week. They also will have a fan meeting on Friday." Sooyeon screamed as she looked at her phone. Taeyeon froze.

"What the hell..."

"We just got ready but..."

"We have to leave. NOW." Sooyeon smirked.

"Right now?"

"Yes! We have lots of things to do! Wanna take a day off at school tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, we have a test coming up, you know.."

"Come on, let's go!" Sooyeon happily said and pulled Taeyeon along with her. Great! You just do this because you are smart but I'm not!! Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

Jiyeon, Jungkook and the other looked at them. They burst out laughing.

"Haha~ That's so cute." Hyomin, the other girl said.

"Looks like they are still in high school like us." Sehun, the boy sat next to Hyomin and giggled.

"So cute, I wanna date them." He laughed.

Whatever they said, Jungkook still stared the table where Taeyeon and Sooyeon were there. He wasn't sure what's wrong with him. She saw me with Jiyeon and she heard the conversation, right? He bit his lips.

 

 

It was 8pm. Taeyeon finally done her homework and she the television. She wanted to hear more about Bangtan Boys coming to Seoul. Just like what Sooyeon said.

"Haha, Seoul sure is interesting~" She giggled to herself as she changed the channel. She could her the noise came from Jungkook's room. What was he doing? She could make sure that there were more people in his room, not only him. 

knock knock

Someone knocked the door. "Aish, not at a time like this.." She mumbled then opened the door.

"..." It was Jungkook. 

"..." 

"..."

"Er... Do you need my help? Or.. you want to borrow my pan?" She finally opened . The silence was too weird.

"... How many blankets do you have?"

"Hm, two." Because Sooyeon and her parents sometimes came to her apartment and sleep here so she always had two blankets.

"Two? Only two?" He frowned.

"Y-Yeah! You can borrow one if you want to." 

"...Fine. Give it to me." He rolled his eyes. She quickly took it from her closet and gave it to him. He took it and she was about to closed the door when he stopped her.

"What now?" She said.

"Are you wearing perfume?"

"Perfume? No, why?"

"I smell it." Then he looked around, smelled the blanket.

"Ah, it's from this blanket.." He frowned then shook his head. He looked so cute like that.

"That's right..! Sooyeon always wears perfume even when she is sleeping so maybe that's why the blanket smells like that. She did come to my house two days or one day ago.." She tiled her head. "My mom too." She mumbled.

"..Thanks. You can close the door now.''

"Okay!"

BAM

She closed the door. "Can't believe she actually close it..." He smirked then back to his room.

 

 

"Great! I thought we have to share the blanket! THere's no way four people use one blanket." Hyomin clapped her hand as she say.

"That's my honey." Jiyeon smiled.

"So annoying.. why did you come here..." Jungkook threw the blanket down.

"Oh come on! It's a double date between the four of us, who loves each other so much~~ rightt bab?" Sehun said then pinched Hyomin's nose.

"Thaat's right sweethear~ Kiss me~" Hyomin said then Sehun kissed her. They almost undress each other when Jiyeon stopped them.

"If you want to make out, go to a hotel." She coldly said.

"ok ok." Hyomin wiped herr lips then winked at Sehun.

"When we were at the amusement park, Jungkook was so cute." Jiyeon giggled as she hugged Jungkook's arm.

"That's right! You screamed when we were riding the roller coaster." Sehun laughed out loud with Hyomin.

"I wish we can come to there again. How about next weekend?" Jiyeon suggested.

"I can't. You guys can go with another one." Jungkook said with an annoying tone.

"Hmph, boring as always~" Hyomin pouted. "Anyway, I'm sleepy now. Wanna sleep~" She lied down on the floor and shared the blanket with Sehun.

"Shall we?" Jiyeon pushed Jungkook down and she lied down next to him, shared the blanket. Jungkook didn't say anything. Usually, girls did this a lot to him and he never had a problem with this but now he felt strange.  When everyone in the room was sleeping, he sneaked out and came to Taeyeon's place.

 

 

"Ahaha~" Taeyeon laughed. It was 9:45pm. She was still watching television in the living room.

knock knock.

"Ah geez, not again.." She grumbled as she opened the door and she saw Jungkook.

"Huh? J-Jungkook? What are you doing here, at a time like this?" She blinked.