#31

My Neighbor

"Taeyeon ah!" Sooyeon called for Taeyeon. 

"Hey." Taeyeon turned back and waved to her. 

"It's December now!" Sooyeon smiled. "The weather is so cold, I can't wait to touch the snow." 

"Snow? Right." 

"I heard that Jungkook is dating someone else now, not Jiyeon." Sooyeon raised her eyebrow. "Have any ideas? Since you guys are close friends."

"He is dating with someone else? W-Who knows?!" Taeyeon looked away. "He didn't tell me anything about the girl."

"Ok then. Jiyeon must be so angry. You must be angry too." 

"What? Me? Why should I?"

"Because you love him~ You can't hide anything from me you know." Sooyeon lightly hit Taeyeon's arm.

"....!" She embarrassed looked at Sooyeon. She was right, Jungkook was dating someone else and that girl was Taeyeon. 

 

"Jiyeon ah!" Bomi and Minzy ran up to her. 

"What is it? I thought you guys hate me now?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes. 

"W-We heard that Jungkook is dating someone else, is that right?" Bomi asked. Jiyeon opened her eyes wide and stared at both of them. 

"Looks like she doesn't know about it." Minzy sighed. "Jiyeon, from the start, Jungkook doesn't like you. He just think of you as a "pet". Always follow him and--" 

"Be quiet!" Jiyeon screamed. Bomi and Minzy looked at each other, the bit their lips. "You don't know anything about us so shut up!" 

"Jiyeon, we didn't want to play with you anymore is because of this." Bomi sadly said. "We just want the best for you. Stop following the boys and come play with your friends more often. Let's go, Minzy." She pulled Minzy away. Jiyeon stood there, her eyes felt hot and she was upset. 

She knew who was the girl.

 

Like normal, Jungkook and Taeyeon went home together. 

"Hey, there are rumors about you dating with another girl now." She said.

"You know that girl is you." He glared at her.

"I know, it's just, I'm happy." She grinned.

"What a creep." He chuckled.

"Hey!" She glared back at him. "But about Jiyeon, I don't think she likes this."

"Of cousre she doesn't like this but who cares? She will find another boy soon." He shrugged. 

"...I think this time she is being serious." 

"...."

"She is serious with you." 

"Her? Park Jiyeon? No she is not." He looked away. 

"..." She stared at him, speechless. They saw a group in front of their apartment. 

"Woa, she is so cute and beautiful at the same time!"

"Sister, I think your brother isn't here."

"Wanna hang out with us?"

"You are so cute, I think I love you."  

"What's happening?" Taeyeon looked at the group of boys. 

"Looks like they are bullying someone." Jungkook said.

"We should help the girl, come on." Taeyeon tugged Jungkook's coat.

"Get out of me right now, you cows!" It was a girl voice.

"...?!" Taeyeon and Jungkook looked at each other. 

"W-What? Girl, don't be like that..."

"Boys in Seoul are such a bunch of crap! I thought Seoul have nice and awesome people only! Now look at you guys, tch. Anyway, if you want to seduce a beautiful girl like me, try harder next time. Plus, I'm not that easy to bullied. I give you five seconds to run or my FATHER will be right here. One, two,"

"Gosh alright alright!" The group of boys ran away as fast as they could, when they left,  Taeyeon and Jungkook could see a beautiful girl stood there. She had many suitcases with her and she was eating an ice-cream cone. She then noticed them. 

"Oh?" The girl binked. 

"Jungkook, do you know who she is?" Taeyeon asked, she looked at him and saw his shocked face. "Jungkook?"

"My dear brother!" The girl smiled then ran up to them. Jungkook stepped back and he mumbled something. 

"Jeon Jungkook!!!!!!!" The girl shouted out loud as she threw the ice-cream cone into his face.

"Uwa?!" Taeyeon startled. "W-What are you doing?" She looked at the girl. 

"You went to Seoul alone without telling me! How dare you?! I don't even want to see your face but I have no choice but go to Seoul!" The girl shouted as she pointed at him. "And look what are you doing in Seoul! Hang out with your new toy? Nice!" The girl then pointed at Taeyeon.

"T-Toy?" Taeyeon blinked. 

"You... Enough!" Jungkook wiped the cream away. "What are you doing here?" 

"I should be the one who ask you that question!" She turned back then went into the apartment. "We will talk about this later. Can you please bring my suitcases up, too?" 

 

"...." Taeyeon and Jungkook sat on the sofa, they stared at the girl. The girl was walking around Jugnkook's place.

"The kitchen is so small."

"The bathroom is so small! Super small!!"

"This is your bedroom? Gosh, your underwear is still on the bed."

"Hey!" Jungkook embarrasses said.

"That's it? I can't believe it, you live in this tiny place?" The girl walked into the livingroom.

"So what? I guess a stupid girl like you can't live in this tiny place." Jungkook smirked.

"Tch, you are right but wrong one thing. I'm not stupid!" She glared at him. "I know this is late but my name is Jeon Krystal. I'm Jungkook's younger sister." She then looked to Taeyeon, Krystal smiled.

"H-Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." Taeyeon bowed.

"You don't need to bow!" Jungkook looked at Taeyeon. 

"Woa, I never met a girl who bows in front of people who are younger than her." Krystal tilted her head. 

"What?" She glared back at Jungkook, the boy who have been glared at her all the time.

"So what are you doing here? Krystal?" He asked her.

"....." Krystal smiled as she looked at him. 


finally krystal appeared xD

comment and subscribe for more!