#7

My Neighbor

"Pandas are so cute, aren't they?" Taeyeon asked Jungkook. 

"Yeah, tigers are better." He smirked.

"Wha..." She glared at him. They were playing with the pandas more than fifteen minutes. 

"Hm? Jeon Jungkook?" They heard a voice behind them. 

"Is that Jungkook? Omo, what is he doing here?"

"Let's ask him."

"Hey, do you see the girl next to him?"

"Is that his... new girlfriend?!"

"No way! She looks short and maybe she's really ugly. From behind, she doesn't look like a famous girl." There was it. They just cared if you are famous or not. She sighed.

"Hey, what if Jiyeon find out?" Jiyeon? They meant, Park Jiyeon?

"Don't call her! Let's say hi to Jungkook first." 

"Jungkook oppa!" A girl with the blonde hair and a face full of make up hugged Jungkook's arm. Another four girls with colorful hair hugged Jungkook. They all acted cute.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" A girl asked.

"What..." Jungkook tried to push them away. He was surprised too. 

"Are you here alone?" 

"I.." He said then looked at Taeyeon. She quickly walked away and mouthed to him "Giraffe." then gone.

"Hey.." He mumbled.

"So he is here alone, that's good. Better steal him away before Jiyeon get him" A girl with orange hair giggled.

"Oppa, remember me?" The girl with the blonde hair stood in front of the girls and said.

"You?" He frowned. He felt annoying.

"I'm the girl at the convinient store other day. When you went to the store with a girl. I was wondering who she is?" She tilted her head and smirked.

"...My neighbor."

"Your neighbor? She is so young!"

"She is. Now go away."

"We can't now. We've met you now. At least I want some fun." The girl with the purple hair pouted. She jumped around Jungkook. "Oppa~~~"

"You are the same age as me so stop calling me like that. It's freakin' annoying and gross. You know that?!" He shouted and pushed them away. The girls almost fell down. 

"Wait, Jung...!!" The girls called out for him but what he ignored them, left them there with an angry face.

"Misun..."

"What?!" The girl with the blonde hair glared at the other girls.

"H-He left... What should we do?" The girl with the oraange hair looked down and cried.

"Don't worry Jieun. He'll be our soon." Misun smirked.

 

 

Jungkook was running all the way to find Taeyeon. He didn't know where the giraffes are. He grumbled as he running and he asked the walkers for the details. Finally, he found out the giraffes's place. He saw Taeyeon was feeding a giraffe. He came up to her.

"Tae...yeon.." He panted.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?!" She worried asked then came up to him.

"Damn.. you shoudn't ran off like that.."

"WHy?"

"Don't ask anymore! Just feed it already!" He shouted.

"What?! O-Ok..." She slowly walked away and feed the giraffe. What was his problem? First he was cold, then he became friendly, then cute, and now he became a jerk. Who is the real him?! She thought to herself.

"After this, can we go to see the lions?"

"Lion?" She turned back and looked at him.

"Yup! Lions are really cute~" After a while, he smiled again. She looked at him with a dumb face. Who is the real you then??? She faked a smile and nodded.

 

 

After the a long day, Jungkook had to went out somewhere so she went home alone.

"I can't believe he left in the middle of our... I mean, ugh!" She messed up her hair. It was 4pm now. She still wanted to go outside. It had been such a long time since she went out with someone else (not Sooyeon). 

"Hmph, I can't go to the amusement park alone or even a bar. I'm still a student." She tilted her head then at the end, she came back to her apartment.

 

 

"Meow~"

"Oh hey, kitty!" She opened the door and greeted the cat. 

"Meow." The cat walked inside her house and climbed on her sofa.

"Uh, hey.. you know, aren't your feets dirty?"

The cat glared at her with the big eyes then it stared at the fish on the table.

"You want it?" She pointed at the fish. "Ah, sorry. I'm eating it." She laughed. The cat ignored her and ate the fish.

"Wa, hey! You can't just eat it like that! Bad dog! I mean, bad cat!" 

"Meow~" The cat happily ate the fish and completely ignored her. She chuckled and turned the TV on. She saw her favorite idol, V aka Kim Taehyung.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaa V ssi!!!!!!!" She screamed and the cat was surprised. It almost dropped the fish on the floor. 

"Everywhere I go, everything I do
na boyeojulge kareul garawatdeon mankeum
nal musihadeon manheun saramdeul ijen

(Oh oh oh wuh oh oh) We shout it out"

She watched the guy on the television with dreamy eyes. She wished she will meet someone perfect like him. Suddenly, Jungkook popped up in her mind. "What?" She mumbled. Why did she think about Jungkook? Anyway, back to V-ssi. 

"next week, we will come to Seoul and we will have a little show there." Rap Monster, a member of the boy group said.

"WHAT?????????" She almost spitted out her soda. The cat freaked out again.

"So, our fans in Seoul, please wait for more information and looking forward to meet us! We are looking forward to meet you, too. Love you all~" V said then he made aegyo.

"Oh my... GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" She jumped around the house and hugged the cat. The cat dropped the cat now.

"M-Meow??"

"Bangtan Boys will come to our city next week~~~~~ And I'll be able to meet V ssi!!!!!" She sang happily. Then she had a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Tae!!! Bangtan Boys will come to Seoul next week!" It was Sooyeon. She was a fan of Bangtan Boys, too.

"I know, oh my gosh!" 

"Should we go shopping tonight? And maybe all week because we have to get prepare to see them!"

"Agree! 7:00 at the mall."

"Okie!" Sooyeon answered.


how are you doing? i'm pretty busy right now so i'll leave a short message here, sorry :(

please subscribe, comment and upvote for more! have a nice day!