#13

My Neighbor

They stopped breathing for a moment then Jiyeon stepped in front of Jungkook. She tilted her head and smiled at Taeyeon. 

"Um, if you don't mind, can you stay away? We need to go inside the bakery." 

"Oh, sure..." Taeyeon quickly stepped away and she bowed then walked away. 

"Wait.." Jungkook almost chased her but Jiyeon held his shirt back. 

"Wait for me, I need to buy a cupcake!" she pouted. 

 

 

Taeyeon gave the cake to Luhan then she back to her room. 

So Jungkook was going to her house, then? Or maybe not. But, why was she feel so uncomfortable? It's his life, she shouldn't care about him. She sighed then changed her clothes. 

7:00pm

"Maybe tomorrow will be raining too." She looked outside at the window. It was still raining. 

Knock knock

She opened the door and there was a familiar face. 

"Er... You need something?" She frowned. 

"You are not angry, right?!" He shouted. 

"Of course not! Why would I be angry?" What? Really? There was nothing to be angry about. Or was he talking about when she saw him with Jiyeon lately? 

"...Really?" 

"Yeah." 

"...Yeah, why would you get angry? We are nothing but neighbors." He was quiet at first but then he smirked, looked at her with his painful gaze. 

Taeyeon didn't get it. He was acting strange today. And nothing but neighbors, at least he should say "nothing but friends". 

"I'm hungry." 

She looked back at him. 

"I want to eat noodles." 

"A-Alright. Come inside." 

Hungry, huh? Back to normal now? 

 

"So, what did you buy at the bakery?" Jungkook asked as he ate the noodles. 

"Luhan wanted to buy a cake but he didn't have time so he asked me to help him." 

"That guy, geez.." He pouted.

"And what about you and Jiyeon?" 

"Nothing, she just bought some cakes then I came home." 

"...That's all?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"What else?" He frowned. 

"Like, go on a date or something couples usually do." 

He glared at her, he looked very scary.

"What? Did I... Say something wrong?" She laughed it off. 

"Free tomorrow?" He shook his head and asked Taeyeon. 

"Yeah, afterschool. But Sooyeon wants to meet you so I promised with her that I will take you to our school tomorrow." Her voice was loud at first but the she looked down and made an annoying face. 

"Will you come to my school? There are many cute and beautiful girls! And you can come with Jiyeon, your friends, too!" She slapped her hand on the table. "...We will see." He coldly said and went back to eating. 

 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!" Sooyeon waved to a group of boys far away. Behind her was many groups of girls and boys. They were screaming and shouted. 

"No way, it's really him!"

"Aaaaahhh!!!!"

"He is so handsome just from that far away!" 

"..." Taeyeon stood between the students and smiled. 

Jungkook arrived at her school and Sooyeon smiled widely. She hugged his arm and blinked. 

Jiyeon stood behind Jungkook, she saw Sooyeon then she bit her lips, glared at Sooyeon. 

"Everyone, like I said Jungkook is my friend. And we are good friends!" Sooyeon proudly said, she still hugged Jungkook's arm.

"Aaaaaa I'm so jealous!" 

"Hello, my name is Haneul!"

"I'm Kirin!" 

...

Lots of studebts came up to Jungkook and he stepped back. He had no ideas that he could be this popular. But then Jungkook shook his head, looked around the school. 

She wasn't here. 

He kept looked around then his friends laughed. "Jeon Jungkook, you are ao popular! Hey Jiyeon, you've got some rivals!" 

"S-Shut up!" Jiyeon pouted then she hit the guys hard. 

 

Taeyeon was sitting on a bench at a park. The sky was dark, maybe it'll be rain soon. She looked into her phone screen. 

Where are u?

It was a message from Sooyeon. 

I will go home first, sorry! Have fun there! 

She smiled. 

"It wasn't fun at all." There was a voice behind her. 

"Uwaa??!" She screamed then turned back. 

"J-Ju-Jungkook??!!" She embarrassed said. 

"You don't have to be so surprise." He put his bag down and sat next to her. 

"I, er... How did you know I'm here?" 

"I won't tell you!" He shouted. 

"Huh?" Taeyeon blinked. 

"You said that you will stay at the school and wait for me! I believed you and when I got there, your crazy friend Sooyeon hugged me and she said that we are bestfriends or something! Then everyone surrounded me, and I was looking for you! But you wasn't there! You liar!" Jungkook shouted out loud like a kid cried with his mom because someone took his candy. 

Taeyeon blinked. Jungkook was so close to her. She knew he was angry but he was like a kid, his face grew red and he pouted. He said he was looking for her, right? 

"Hehe." She stared at him and laughed.

"W-What are you laughing about?" He frowned. 

"You were looking for me, right? You are such an adorable puppy!" She rubbed his head. 

"E-Eh? Taeyeon, what are you doing?!" He was surprised, he pushed her arm away. 

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. You should see your face back then~" 

"You--!!" He grumbled something and turned his face away. 

"...Jeon Jungkook, I'm sorry." 

"..."

"I won't lie to you again, I promise." 

"...You said it." 

"Yeah." 

He slowly turned back and stared at her. She was smiling back at him. 

Drip

"..Huh?" Taeyeon blinked. 

Drip drip drip

"It's raining! Crap!" 

"Oooohh it's getting heavier what should we do?" 

"Come with me." Jungkook grabbed Taeyeon's arm and they ran away.

------------

I'm sorry, it took a long time TT - TT

Terribly sorry, forgive me TT T

I have something to do so I'll go now, see you soon! Next chapter will come out tomorrow! 

What will happen in a rainy day? 

( They are not at their apartment xD)