#16

My Neighbor

"Just four of us, lalala~" Sooyeon was drunk, she kept singing. 

"Alright alright! It's time to open the presents!" Luhan smiled, he put the present s on the table. 

"Today I got a lot of presents from many people, and now we will open it. Start with three of you first!" Chanyeol smile widely and opened Sooyeon's present. "A snapback? Cool! I love it! Thank you so much Sooyeon ah! There is also a messgae! 'Happy birthday oppa, we can go on a date if you want to~~ kiss ^^' Ahaha, I would love to." He laughed, Sooyeon looked at him with her dreamy eyes. 

"Woa, two tickets to the aquarium! With a message. 'Hyung, happy birthday. You are the best brother in the world. Please go on a date with someone and stop bothering me.' Aha, you jackass." Chanyeol laughed out loud and so did the girls. Luhan chuckled and put his thumb up. 

"A sweater, woa it's so beautiful! I will wear it tomorrow. Let's see, 'Happy birthday to you, Chanyeol. We have been neighbors for over two years now. I hope we can still be good friends and you will have a girlfriend soon!' I think I'll find a girlfriend now." He blushed as he looked at Sooyeon. Her face was red and she smiled from the beginning of the party until now. 

The four of them enjoyed the night. 

 

 

"Jimin ah, don't stop DJ, put it back on!!" 

"Cause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love again!" 

There were a group of boys and girls in a club. The DJ named Jimin and he winked with the groups. Jungkook was a member of the boy group, he smirked and drank some beer. 

"Jungkook ah, let's sing a song together." Hyomin sat down next to him, she rest her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm a bad singer." He said. 

"No you are not! You can be a singer in the future, for real! I love your voice--" Before she could finish her sentence, Jiyeon suddenly appeared from behind and covered Hyomin's mouth with her hand. She glared at Hyomin. 

"Jungkook, I chose a sone for us, let's go, hurry up." She smiled at Jungkook and Hyomin still tried to escape from her hands. Jungkook laughed in feont of that scene. 

"Alright, let's go." He smiled. 

"Ladies and gentleman, do you know who is Park Jiyeon?" Hoseok, the mc stood on the stage, he asked everyone. 

"Whooooo!!!" 

"And our young singer, Jeon Jungkook?"

"Aaaaa!!!!! We do we do!" 

"They are here to sing us a song! Are you ready?" Hoseok shouted. The audience cheered and screamed, then the two main characters appeared. 

"Because today is a special day so we, the most beautiful boys and girls in the world are here. I want to sing this song with Jungkook, as a present for evwryone because you agreed to join our party." Jiyeon held the micro, she smiled at Jungkook then the song started.

 

Two hours later, 11pm. 

"Hey Jungkook, shall we organize another party tomorrow?" Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Let me think about it, ok." Jungkook smiled. 

"Awesome!!!" The group of boys laughed. 

"Well, see ya tomorrow!" 

"Bye." 

"Goodnight!" 

Jungkook walked alone on the street. Today sure was fun but he felt like he forgot something really important. Buthe couldn't find out what is it. He did stop by a store to buy something but then his friends pushed him away. 

Anyway, tonight was great. He quickly ran into the apartment. Suddenly he met Sooyeon walked down the stairs. Her face was red like she drank wine. 

"Happy birthday Chanyeol ah..." She mumbled then smiled, walked past Jungkook. 

Birthday, Chanyeol. 

Right, it was Chanyeol's birthday! Taeyeon invited him yesterday. How could he forget about it? Jungkook bit his lips and turned back but Sooyeon was already gone. Maybe they are still on the roof? He quickly checked the roof but there was nothing. He sadly came back to his room. 

"Be careful, got it?" 

He looked up. It was Taeyeon, she was talkingw on the phone and opened the door with another hand. 

"I know I know, if he come back and I will tell him. Don't forget the date with Chanyeol tomorrow. Bye." She put the phone away and she felt like someone was watching. She looked at her left and saw Jungkook. 

They both stared at each other, only silence. 

"The party..." Jungkook said. 

"It's over. Don't worry, you can give him a present tomorrow, or just simply act like you don't know him." 

"... What?" How could she say that? She was acting weird. "We are friends. I can't act like I don't know him." 

"Oh? I thought we are only neighbors." She raised her eyebrows and looked at him surprised. He froze. He remembered that night when he told her they are only neighbors.  

"What's that smell? Alcohol? And woman's perfume. You are too young for that, or is just you are older than you look?" 

"Kim Taeyeon, what are you talking about?!" He got angry. He could see that she was drunk, too. But only a little. "I thought you don't drink." 

"What if I say I do?" She smiled. "Anyway, Chanyeol was very happy eventhough you weren't there so you don't have to go apologize. Goodnight." She opened the door and slammed it shut. 

Jungkook stood there, his head was heavy. She was like a tottaly different person. She was angry at him, for real. 

Right, they are just neighbors. 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up, her head hurted and she yawned. What happened last night? 

She remembered they had a party on the roof then they made her drank beer. Then then she did meet Jungkook after that, she was angry at him and... 

"Holly s... I..." She didn't know what to do, smile or cry.  

So started from today, she will act cold in front of him. 

 

"I know, I know." She was talking on the phone with Sooyeon. Sooyeon was ready to go on a date and she kept telling Taeyeon how excited she was. 

"Did you tell Jungkook yet?" Sooyeon said. 

What? 

"You have to tell him that he shouldn't worry about it and the five of us can go to the aquarium or picnic or something else together. He can give Chanyeol the present and kiss him, we will have a perfext week together,..." 

That was what Sooyeon say last night. But sadly, she didn't tell him that. 

"I-I'm sorry Sooyeon but right now, we... We have a problem." 

"What? You? And Jungkook? Don't tell me you guys had a war yesterday!" Sooyeon shouted. 

"We did buy hey, Chanyeolis waiting for you right now! And I have to go now, bye!" She hung up the phone. 

"We had a fight yesterday... Only neighbors... Meh, I can't remember anything." She shrugged.

-------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 108 SUBSCRIBERS OMFG ASGHSKK I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHH XDDDDDDDD 

And 10 upvotes, thank you hahah xDD 

And more than 2700 views right now! ^^^^^^^

Thank you for your support you guys, I won't drop this story! Never! 

Oh, and the first fight, ever :))))) If you guys hate the font size on computer or laptop, you should read on your phone or ipad, ipod,... It's much better, I think.

Comment comment for more!

Have a nice day!