#1

My Neighbor

Taeyeon woke up after she heard a loud noise. She opened the door to the door to the hallway and looked at the room next to her. Someone was moving in, some men were transported their things inside. She saw a neighbor walked by and she followed them, asked.

"Hello Miss Hweji, who's moving in?"

"Oh, Taeyeon! I don't know, I heard a boy is moving in. He'll come this afternoon so we'll see him later." She friendly asked. Taeyeon bowed and thanked her. Then she walked to school.

 

 

At school

"Hi Taeyeon." Her friend, Sooyeon said.

"Sooyeon."

"What's with that face? Something is happening?" Sooyeon asked as she tilted her head. Taeyeon told her the story. 

"Oh, alright. Hey, can I come to your house tomorrow?"

"Sure, why not?" Taeyeon smiled. It been a while since someone came to her apartment. Yes, she lived in an apartment alone. Her parents lived in Jeonju. They sent her to Seoul six months ago. They wanted Taeyeon to start a new life as a citizen. And here was she.

End class, she walked home.

She saw her neighbors in front of the apartment.

"Taeyeon, long time no see." Luhan, a cute boy greeted her. 

"Hey, I heard there is a guy just moved in next door to you." Chanyeol, another of her friends said.

"Uh, yeah."

"Miss Park said he's a cold person so we haven't met him yet." Luhan said.

"Anyway, we have to go now. See you later!" They waved and then ran off. 

Cold, eh? I wonder what does he look like. But anyway, I shouldn't bother him. I hate cold guys. She thought as she entered her room. 

7:00pm.

"Let's have dinner!" She was about to sit down and eat her cooking but then she heard something from the balcony. 

"Meowww~ Oolf Oolf!!" It was a dog and a cat. She tilted her head. What the hell was happening outside? She walked out to the balcony and she saw a cat. 

"Meow~" The cat was lying on her balcony. She looked at the balcony next to her. There was a dog sitting on that balcony. Oh, it was the new guy's balcony. So that dog was his? But why was the dog barking? Maybe because the cat? She looked at the cat. The cat stared at her then hugged her leg.

"Woa, you are so cute." She giggled as she patted the cat's head. Then she heard a sound from the new guy's balcony.

"Cookie, stop barking." A boy walked outside the balcony. He was wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts. He was holding a phone in his left hand as he patted the dog's head. The dog kept barking.

"Cookie, what's you problem? Come inside now and where is Tama?" He said as he followed the dog's gaze and looked at her. 

"!" She blinked and then two of them stared at each other. There as silence between them.

Woa, he was preetty handsome over there. She could feel her face turned red. 

"H-Hey, hello there..." She spoke. 

"Hi." He said simply and then he came inside his room with the dog. Taeyeon stood there with the cat.

"He's cold, right Kitty?"  Taeyeon said as she came inside her room with the cat.

9:00

Knock knock

There was a knock on her door. Taeyeon opened the door.

"Hello? Oh, you..." That boy. He was standing in front of her. He tilted his head and said. 

"Can I borrow you pants?"

"WHAT?" She shouted.

"I mean, pan, not pants!" He quickly said as he shook his head then he sighed. "Nevermind, forget about it. I'll go get one by myself."

She was aboutt to close the door when he stopped her and said.

"Do you know where the convenient store is?"

"First, tun left then turn right then turn left then turn right, you'll see it." She smiled. He blinked.

"How the hell I can remember that?"

"Um, then you can borrow miss Park's pan. She has lots of pans." 

"... Dont want to."

"How about I'll get one for you?" She asked. He silenced for a moment and then nodded.

"you have to come with me, too. Then you'll remember where the convinient store is." She smiled as she said.