#11 (hiatus)

My Neighbor

Taeyeon looked around. Wow, there were full of people. Bangtan Boys was really famous in Korea. 

"Oh my god oh my god" Sooyeon looked into the mirror and fixed her make-up, hair. She dressed up like a... a 30 years old woman while Taeyeon looked so normal. 

"Sooyeon, that's enough, don't touch your face anymore." 

"Hm~ I can't wait to see them." She smiled. "I sent Jungkook a message and he said he will come to."

"What?!" Taeyeon gasped. Seriously, she met Jungkook everywhere she came. It was like, fate.

"I think he's worrying about his neighbor. Not only neighbor, his-- Eh, I was just kidding, don't glare at me like that.." Sooyeon laughed it off after she saw Taeyeon glared at her.

"We are neighbors, that's all." She said, looked down at her feet. 

"Ok then." 

Only neighbor? She thought to herself. Suddenly, the light turned off and the audience started screaming and shouting. 

"Woa! Ughhhhhhhhhh" Sooyeon hugged herself. After a while, the light on the stage and a group of boys appeared.

"Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" The audience was screaming too loud and some cried. 

"B-B-B-B-B-B-Bangtan Boys..." Taeyeon trembled as she looked at the boys on the stage.

"Oppa! Saranghaeyoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyeon was screaming all the time. 

"...." Taeyeon looked at her bias, V. He was there, it wasn't a dream. He was dancing, his eyes was sparkling and his smile was brighter than anything else. She couldn't move. She wanted to climb on the stage right now but she somehow mangaed to held herself back. She slowly pulled out her phone and started taking photos and fancam. 

After a while.

"Hello, we are Bangtan Boys...." They introduced themself and when it was V's turn, she was the first one who screamed out loud. 

"You are awsome!"

"..Oh, um, thanks." Because there was only Taeyeon screamed so Taehyung could hear her, he didn't see her but he said thank you to her. 

"Aaaaaa!" The fans screamed.

"Yah~ He said thank you to you!" Sooyeon laughed. 

"He did..." Her body was melt down like water, not ice cream. 

"Jeez, such crazy fangirl." Jungkook mumbled. He sat on the chair and watched the girls screamed. He couldn't find out Taeyeon and Sooyeon. He messaged Sooyeon but didn't get her message back yet. He grumbled. "Why am I here..." 

"And now, we will pick fans who will get a chance to date us for one day!" 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!" The fans screamed after a boy from the group said. 

"D-D-Date??" Sooyeon slapped herself. "I'm not dreaming oh my god! He will pick me for sure." 

"Start with Rap Monster!" A member said.

"Ok, I will... choose you." A boy named Rap Monster pointed at a girl near him. 

"M-Me?!" That girl pointed at heerself then looked at her friends. They hit her then she shyly walked up the stage.

"Lucky!" Sooyeon shouted. 

"Now, it's V's turn."

"I... Can I walk down the stage?" 

"SuRe."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" THe fans all screamed as they looked at him walked down off the stage and walked into the crowd. 

"H-He's coming this way!" Sooyeon hugged Taeyeon. 

"Oh gosh, h-he is here!" As he stopped in front of Taeyeon, she shouted. She thought he will choose someone behind her so she stepped away but then he grabbed her arm.

"Maybe you?" V smiled.

"Eh?" She blinked.

"Whaaaaaaaaattttttttt????!!!" Jungkook screamed. He was behind them, not so far. 

"No! No way! How can you..!!!!!" He shouted. N-No way... that's Taeyeon.... And... that man..is... wait! This is just like my dream! The hell is this?! He looked around. Yes! Jiyeon isn't here! He was about to ran then someone grabbed his arm. 

"Jungkook!" 

"Huh?" He turned back.

"J-Jiyeon?! What the hell are you doing here?" He shouted.

"I was with you all the time!" Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "Anyway, who is that girl? Why are you shouting like that?" She narrowed her eyebrows.

"I... she is..." He found some reasons.

"Or maybe you were jealous because V didn't choose you?" Jiyeon smirked [ lol we have vkook here ] 

"S-Shut up! S-She's my friend. And she has a boyfriend so he would be sad if he know this so I have to stop her." 

"Is that so? Ok then. I'll come with you." She let go of his hand then followed him.

"Er...I..." Taaeyeon froze. Of course I do! I do want to! But... why do I feel like this..? For some reasons, she couldn't say yes.

"Sorry, but she can't." Jungkook put his hand on V'ss shoulder. V turned back and he smiled. "..Oh? So you are her  boyfriend?"

"Wha..?!" Taeyeon stared at Jungkook. 

"Kookie!" Sooyeon smiled as she hugged Jungkook. "You are here!"

"Wha--?! Jungkook, who is this lady?! Your mother?" Jiyeon pushed Sooyeon away and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a lady and I'm noot his mother, either!" Sooyeon hugged Jungkook's arm.

"Then I will choose another. It's too bad, I can't date you." V patted Taeyeon's head then he left. Taeyeon stood there, looked at his broad back. "V ssi..." She mumbled.

"Ahenm." Jungkook coughed. Taeyeon looked at Jungkook. "What did you just do..!"

"You have a test coming up so how about stay at home and studying, not dating a stupid orange hair guy?" He said.

"He isn't stupid!" She kicked his leg.

"Ouch!" He hugged his leg.

 

 

After the concert ended.

They were standing outside and drank some hot coffee. 

"Sorry, I haven't introduce myself first. My name is Park Jiyeon." Jiyeon said and smiled at Taeyeon.

"Huh? J-Jiyeeon?? Park Jiyeon?" Taeyeon blinked. "Woa! You are Park JinAh's sister!" 

"That's right. I'm glad there is at least someone still know who am I." Jiyeon smirked then glared at Sooyeon.

"Well well, sorry because I don't know who you are." Sooyeon pouted then looked away.

"Yah! What's with that reaction?" Jiyeon angrily said.

"Hmph~" Sooyeon smiled. They laughed out loud and the night ended up like that.


Your idol, V =>  <= has appeared ~ (Do you see Jungkook behind? xD) 

i was surprised when i found out his name was kim taehyung and hey, kim taeyeon~ kim tae haha???

sorry this chapter isn't long (wut?) but anyway, i hope you enjoy it~ 

jiyeon in this chapter is actually pretty nice, isn't she? and sooyeon doesn't like her, haha they're too cute xD 

subscribe and comment for more :)