#5

My Neighbor

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!"

"...Hm?" Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes. She realized she was still in class and... she looked up and saw miss Oh. The math teacher.

"Wanna sleep more?"

"N-No, madam..."

"You are terrible at math and now you are not even listening to what I say?! You stupid ugly frog!"

Taeyeon looked down and bit her lips. 

 

 

"Woa, that is the first time I saw you sleep! Usually you will look outside at the window and drawing." Sooyeon giggled as she walked side by side with Taeyeon.

"Hey..."

"Anyway, you and Jungkook, is there anything between you two?"

"Between us? Nothing." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. 

"You sure?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrow teasingly.

"I--"

"But I like Misun than Hyomin!"

"Me too! Misun is cute right? She is still a not like Hyomin."

"Damn you! How dare you say that?!"

"Ooops! oopsie!!!"

They saw a group of boys in front of them. These guys must from Donguk School. They seemed like bad boy.

"Stay away from them..." Sooyeon whispered then the two of them walked past the boys.

"Ey yo girls!" A boy grabbed Sooyeon's arm.

"Ahh??!" 

"You are from Gangnam School, eh? You look pretty cute! Wanna have some fun with us?"

"No, we have another plan." Taeyeon push the boy's hand away and Sooyeon stepped back.

"Come on, only one of you girls is enough tho!" Another boy smiled.

"Didn't you hear it? We don't have time for you guys." Taeyeon grumbled then pushed Sooyeon away.

"You are pretty brave, eh?..." Another boy grabbed Taeyeon's arm.

"Geez, I told you to let go of me!"

"Let her go."

She heard a family voice came from the boys. They both looked at a boy then he walked to the front. She was right. It was Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook..." Sooyeon smiled then she hugged his arm.

"Thanks godness you are here!"

"Are you alright?" Jungkook pushed the boy away and asked Taeyeon. She looked at Sooyeon's happy face and nodded.

"I'm sorry, this guys are my friends. I was going to tell them to stop at first but they..." Jungkook glared at the boys. The boys quickly bowed deeply. 

"I-We are sorry because we teased you!!!!"

"Heh!" Sooyeon pouted. "Well, I should go home now." Sooyeon said then she waved to them. "Bye!"

"Oh, bye!" Taeyeon waved back.

"Jungkook, we'll go first, you can follow us, right? >.<" The boys trembled said.

"Shut up. I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Let's go home." Jungkook looked down at Taeyeon then he walked away. She quickly followed after him.

 

 

"Hey, thanks for helped me." Taeyeon said as she entered the apartment.

"Sure, no prob. Sorry about my friends."

"It's ok. Why don't you follow them? You guys are about to have some fun, right?"

"...I don't think I want to go to that bar again."

"What?!" Bar? Did he just say "bar"? 

"B-Bar... Ok then.." 

"But I didn't have before so you don't have to worry."

"H-Hey! I was just surprised! I know you won't do that to me anyway!" She quickly said and her face grew red.

"Why?"

"Why? Because... You are a nice person after all." Jungkook raised his eyebrow curiously and she answered with a smile then gone. He leaned against the wall. 

"I;m nice..." He mumbled. No one had ever told him that, except his mother. He tilted his head.

"Mom, where are you?..."

 

 

 

It was Sunday morning and they didn't have school. Taeyeon was still sleeping until she heard the dog barked. 

"Ah, what the..." She grumbled and turned away, tried to sleep again.

"Oolf! Oolf! Oolfff!!"

"Geez!" She threw her blanket away and walked out to the balcony. She glared at the dog. The dog saw her, and it barked  again. 

"Meow~" 

She looked down. It was the cat again.The cat soon ran away. The dog stopped barking, too. 

"Why did it run away?" She mumbled to herself.

"Because you look terrible in the morning."

She blinked then looked at the next balcony. Jungkook was standing there and drank some coffee. 

"What?!" She looked at herself. She was still wearing her pijama and her hair was a mess. She quickly went inside and shut the door.

"How interesting you are..." Jungkook giggled.

"How dare him, ah, now I'm tottaly an idiot..." She grumbled as she prepared to have breakfast. "It was because that stupid dog!"

Knock knock.

"Hang on!" She opened the door and saw Jungkook. She quickly closed the door.

"Hey! Why did you close the door?"

"Go away! I'm busy!"

"Busy for what? are you making breakfast? Can I help?"

"What? Why?"

"I want to eat, too." He sounded happily then the first day they met. He wanted to eat with her? Now, don't think like that, he sure doesn't like her. What? Why did she think like that? Gah, just let him in!

"Fine, then. You just can't eat noodle everyday, right? It's not good for your health.." She opened the door and let Jungkook in. He smiled. 

"Thanks, heh. I knew it. You wouldn't deny a handsome boy like me."

"Wha--?!" 

That was the first time she saw him talked like that. Usually, he acted cold and rarely answered her but now he talked back to her. 

"At least once in a while it's nice too, you know..."

"What?" Jungkook turned back.

"Oh? Nothing!" She shook her head. "Shall we start now? Let's eat soup!"

 

 

"You are really bad at cooking." Taeyeon put the soup down and Jungkook looked away.

"It's just I don't like cooking."

"If you don't like something, you can't do it. How about I will teach you cooking sometimes?"

"...When?"

"Maybe next weekend."

"Ok then." He replied then turned the TV on.

"Park JinAh had made a comeback two days ago and now we are on the way to meet her. We heard that she is at Donguk HighSchool and waiting for her little sister.

Ah! There she is! Park JinAh! Actress Park JinAh!"

"Ah, it's Park JinAh! She just comeback with her new song, Snow Land.I love her song. Isn't that your school?" Taeyeon clapped her hands and screamed when she saw Park JinAh.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"Miss Park JinAh, is this your little sister?" The reporter asked Park JinAh and next to her is a beautiful girl. She was wearing Donguk Highschool unifrom.

"Ah, yes, she is."

"Hello, my name is Park Jiyeon and I'm Park JinAh's little sister. Thank you for supporting my sister!" Jiyeon had a big smile on her face.

"Woa, she's beautiful just like her sister." Taeyeon complimented.

"I'd like you guys to meet that guy over there." Jiyeon said then shee pointed at a boy. "This is Jeon Jungkook, he is my boyfriend and he'll be my husband in the future. I'd like to invite all of you to our wedding later. Isn't he is cute?" 

Taeyeon almost spitted her soup out. 

"Woa, is that you?!"

"...It's me.." He seemed very surprised, too.

"So you have a girlfriend?"

"No, she is NOT my girlfriend. What the is that girl doing..."  He grumbled to herself.

"But she.. Nevermind. Hot news, hotter than hot soup." She raised her eyebrows and ate her soup. She could feel Jungkook's glared but she ignored him.

"Heey Taeyeon." Suddenly, Jungkook said. His voice sounded better than before, when he grumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go to the zoo?"

"What?"


Woohoo! Finally done this chapter! c: This chapter is longer than the other chapters. I don't know why, ehe, maybe I'm in the good mood today.

Anyway, Park Jiyeon has appeared and she is a celebrity's sister. And she said that Jungkook is her boyfriend? What is this girl =>  <=thinking? And what will happen if you meet her? 

And Jungkook asked you out for a date to the zoo. Why did he ask you????? 

Then you have to wait for the next chapter ( and next to that chapter or even next next next next or wutever to meet Jiyeon ) to found out.

Subscribe, comment and upvote for more! :)