#22

My Neighbor

Hyomin raised her eyebrows and smirked. "Well, she is not Park Jiyeon." 

"Well, he is not Oh Sehun." Jungkook didn't say anything, he smirked back and stepped closer to her. 

"O-Oh Sehun?" Hyomin glared at him then she could feel Luhan looked at her curiously like he wanted to ask who is Oh Sehun. She played with her hair as she looked down at the floor. "Who is it?" 

"You don't know who is it? He is your--Mm!" Hyomin covered Jungkook's mouth. She bowed to Luhan then pulled him away. 

"Luhan, are you dating with her?!" Taeyeon asked, she made a dumb face. 

"Yeah. She is beautiful, right?" He smiled. 

"Where did you meet her?" 

"I don't want to say this, but we met at a club...." He sadly looked down, his bang covered his eyes. 

"...I think you shouldn't date her." She didn't want to say it like that. But it was for the best. For him.

"...Huh?" 

"Jungkook told me about her. She has a boyfriend a-and she had ger first time when she was fifteen... She dates him because of his money and I don't want you to--" 

"Stop it. You don't need to tell me." 

"...Luhan?" She blinked. 

"I know is too late but, I'm in love with Hyomin. I know I shouldn't date a girl I met at a club but... She is a special one." Luhan bit his lips, he smiled as he said. "Anyway, Jungkook and you are that close already? Tell each other about your friends?" He laughed as he patted her shoulders. 

"What do you mean by that?!" She embarrassed said. 

 

"Don't ever interrupt my date again!" Hyomin shouted at Jungkook's face. 

"Tch, you are the one who greeted me first!" He shouted back and pocked her forehead. 

"Ow!" Hyomin rubbed her forehead. "I will tell Jiyeon!" 

"You can tell her if you want, I don't care but it's for sure that I will tell Oh Sehun about this." He crossed his arms. Hyomin froze at her spot. 

"Please don't, I will break up with him, ok?" She started to cried. 

"Hey don't let me see your fake tears!" He confused said. 

They went back to Taeyeon and Luhan then Luhan and Hyomin went away. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Taeyeon asked him. Jungkook shook his head like he said: nothing important. 

"I just got a message from Sooyeon, she invited me to sleep at her house. So tonight I'm not at home!" She said excited. 

"...What?! That b..." He mumbled. "No way! You have to stay at home." 

"Er, why?" 

"Cook dinner for me and you will help me to do the housework." He thought of some normal reasons. 

"You can eat noodles and I'll help you clean your house tomorrow." She sighed. 

"Noodle is not good for your health, you said that." He grabbed her arm. 

".....I said that?" She blinked. 

 

"Noodle is--"

"Noodle is not good for your health, that's right!" Sooyeon cutted Taeyeon's sentence.

 

"It was Sooyeon who say that.." She looked at him. He embarrassed let go of her arm. 

"Just say no to her." 

"So you noticed me said that?" She smile. "Ah you are making me blush ahaha! You know, at first I thought you like Sooyeon." 

"Sooyeon? Why?" He looked at her curiously. 

"Because, when you first met me, you were so cold and cool but when you met Sooyeon, you were like a different person. You acted friendlier and you complimented her." 

"Kim Taeyeon."

"Yeah?" 

"What about now? Who do you think I like?" He grabbed her arm. 

"You love Park Jiyeon, don't you?" She laughed awkwardly. 

"The person I like is--" 

"Hey Taeyeon!" A man called out for her. They both looked at each other awkwardly then Jungkook let go of her arm. They looked at the man. 

"Eh? You are.." She smiled happily. "The bakery owner!" 

"Oh so lucky I met you here! Hey Jungshin or whatever your name is, say hello to her." 

"Oh Shin is here?" She smiled and looked at the boy next to the man. 

"Hey long time no see, how are you?" She rubbed his head. 

"D-Don't rub my head like that!" His face turned red. Jungkook smelled something fishy,  he walked toward her. 

"I'm tired, let's go home." 

"!" The man was surprised when he saw Jungkook, but then his face relaxed a bit. 

"So you already have a boyfriend?" The man chuckled. 

"Boyfriend?!" Both Jungshin and Taeyeon shouted. 

"Oh,he isn't?" 

"N-No, he is just my friend, ahaha" She laughed it off. Jungshin's face relaxed a bit, he sighed heavily. Jungkook noticed the kid's reaction, he whispered to the kid. 

"Not now but will be soon." He smirked playfully then left. Before he walked away, he turned back and glared at the kid. "F you."

"Er?!!" Jungshin startlet and froze. 

"Oh hey Jungkook, sorry but I have to go now, goodbye!" She quickly followed after him but the man grabbed her hand. 

"Come to our bakery sometimes, bring him with you." His voice aounded serious. 

"O-Ok. Bye, Shin!" She waved to both of them then ran to Jungkook. 

 

"Why did you have to act like that?" She pouted. 

"Did you notice the kid's reaction?!" He raised his voice. 

"Er....... You mean, Jungshin?" 

"Yeah! He is in love with you!" He shouted.

"What?! No, don't be ridiculous! He is still too young!" She hit him slightly. 

"Kids these days are dangerous, I don't trust them!" 

"You are so weird." She mumbled. 

 

The bakery owner looked at them sadly. "Jeon Jungkook, hm?" 

"Do you know that doggy, grandpa?" 

"I think I know who is it. A special person." He smiled mysterious.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Is this chapter short? I think it's kinda short :/ I will go on a trip tomorrow so I din't know if I can update fast but I'll try xD I'm working on the new chapter so before I go I'll post it ^^~