#3

My Neighbor

She was walking on the street. It was 8:30pm. 

"I don't need to be hurry, let's just let Sooyeon and Jungkook alone." She said to herself.

"Maybe I will help their relationship." She giggled. But somehow, she felt unusual. 

"Hey little girl! Where are you going?" She heard a voice from behind. A man voice. Taeyeon turned back and saw two boys walked toward her. 

"You wanna have some fun with us?" A man said as he put his arm on her shoulders.

"Uwa!" She pushed him away and stepped back. "No, thanks. If you don't mind, I have to go now..." She walked faster but she could hear the footsteps behind her. They chased after her.

"Come on! You are boring~"

"I said leave me alone you brat!" 

"How brave you are! I like you already!"

They were too fast and one of them grabbed her arm from behind. Then the man let go of her arm. If someone grab you, he won't let go like this. She turned back, she saw Luhan and Chanyeol grabbed his arm.

"What's going on here?" Chanyeol asked. His voice sounded scary, unlike his normal voice.

"W-We just want to ask her something." The man trembled and Luhan let go of them. At the moment Luhan let his arm go, he and another man ran off.

"You ok?" They worried asked Taeyeon.

"I'm fine, thank you so much for helping me!"

"It's ok. You shoud go home now, it's late. We'll come with you!" Luhan smiled gently at her then they walked home together.

 

 

"I'm back..." She opened the door and tried to smile.

"Taeyeon! You took a long time! What happened?" Sooyeon said. She looked inside. Yeah, Jungkook was still sit there.

"Remember don't go outside after 8:00 o'clock. Good night." Chanyeol and Luhan walked past her and they gone.

"Goodnight you two."

"Hey what happened?"

"I just bumped to them, nothing else." She said. She didn't want to worried Sooyeon ( and Jungkook maybe ). 

"Anyway, I have to go home now. I'll come tomorrow afternoon!" Sooyeon took her bag and she hugged Taeyeon, then left. Now there were only Taeyeon and Jungkook in her room.

She stared at Jungkook and he looked down. After a while, he looked up.

"She's pretty."

"I know, right?" She knew it. He liked Sooyeon.

"But she is talkative, I'm dizzy.." He said sadly.

"Really? Haha, I know right?" Taeyeon giggled. So he hates talkative girls. But because he's a boy with a few words so maybe Sooyeon will help the scence become more noisy. It wasn't that bad anyway.

"What happened actually?" Suddenly, he asked.

"Like I said, I just bumped to them."

"I don't believe you. If it's simple like that, then why they have to say don't go outside after 8:00 o'clock?"

Taeyeon stared at him. He was sharp. She rolled her eyes, tried to think something else.

"W-We saw a little girl got bullied by a group of boys, yeaH! A-And then we--"

"You are the girl, right?"

"P-Pardon?" She raised her eyebrows. He wasn't a human. How did he know?

"I'm not that stupid you know." He said.

"I'm hungry."

"Yeah?" He said he was hungry. Didn't he just eat? 

"...I wanna have kimbap." He pointed to the kitchen.

"Oh, I'll get them for you!" she took the kimbap then back to the living room, put it down in front of Jungkook and herself.

"You eat too?" He looked at her kimbap.

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry now." She smiled widely and clapped her hands. "Bon appetit!"

"...Bon appetit...?"

"Hm? It's "enjoy your meal" in French! I always say that before I eat. Maybe it'll help we feel better. Oh and it'll help the food taste better!"

"...You are like a pig." He smiled then ate his food. Did he jsut smile? did he? DID HE?! That was the first time she saw his smile. She couldn't believe what she saw and stared at him. Her heart thumped so fast.

"Stop staring at me."

"S-Sorry..."

 

 

 

She forgot to buy an umbrella yesterday. So now she had to wait for the rain to stop. Stood under a cake store, she pulled out her phone. 

"Gah, it's all my fault..." She grumbled.

"Maybe I should eat a cake while waiting for the rain to stop."

"Eating again? You sure are a pig."

"Huh?" She looked up and saw Jungkook with his umbrella. He looked at her. 

"I-I'm not eating!"

"Yeah,  you just about to eat."

"Anyway, what are you doing here? You should go home now..."

"... I just accidentally walked past this bakery and I saw you. I just want to say hello, that's all." Was that true?

"Where's your umbrella?" He asked.

"Oh, I forgot to buy it yesterday so I'll sit here and wait for the rain to stop."

"Is that so? You wanna come with me?"

WHAT? Was he asking her to come with him, under the umbrella, two of them? Her heart thumped faster.

"Is that ok with you?"

"It's fine." He said simply and Taeyeon got under his umbrella. Her heart thumped faster and faster. 

They walked side by side and didn't say anything. This is so awkward... Jungkook thought. Usually, Taeyeon is the one who say the most but she didn't say anything from the begining. He decided to say first.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Me?! Because I don't know what to say..."

"Usually, you are the talkative one."

"You said you don't like talkative girls so if I'm quiet, wouldn't it be better?"

"..." He stared at her and stopped walking. She stopped too. He didn't get it, why did she think like that?

"It's fine, you can talk as much as you can. I don't mind you." He said.

"Really?" Then he nodded. 

"Ok then. Sooyeon will come to our apartment this afternoon. You wanna join us too? Because it's raining all day so we'll have a horror time together." She giggled. 

"Sooyeon..." He mumbled to himself. Then he sighed. 

"Well, I'll join with you."

"Really? Yay~ Maybe I should ask Luhan and Chanyeol come and join us too."

"Those guys from yesterday?"

"Yeah!"

 


subscribe and comment for more! and the poster is coming soon :')