#33

My Neighbor

"Jeon Jungkook." Krystal pouted. "Can we have a party right here?"

"A party right here? Are you mad? No." Jungkook frowned.

"Wae?! We used to had parties all the time!" 

"BEcause our house is big. This is an apartment, remember that." He read the newspaper on the table.

"We can have a party on the roof if you want too." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Really?!" Krystal blinked. "Yay!" 

"...." Jungkook stared at Taeyeon, he was speechless.

"Er, I will invite Sooyeon and our neighbors too." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"Please, Jungkook! Please!" Krystal made a cute face. "Buing buing~"

"..." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Fine, just don't buing buing to me again."

"Yay!" Krystal laughed. "We have to go shopping for the party, ok? I will go with--"

"Me and Taeyeon will go together, bye!" Jungkook cutted Krystal's sentence, he grinned.

"H-Huh...?" Krystal blinked. 

"H-Haha.." Taeyeon laughed.

 

Taeyeon and Jungkook were walking around the supermarket.

"I think we should buy some meat. Oh, how about a BBQ party?!" She tilted her head.

"..." 

"So what do you think? A BBQ party?" 

"..."
"Jungkook?"

"Yes?" Jungkook blinked.

"What's wrong with you?" She frowned.

"N-Nothing..." He looked down.

"You are lying. Tell me what is it. You don't like BBQ?" 

"N-No, it's not like that."

"Do you want to go the the toilet?" She grinned.

"N-No!" He blushed. "There's something I want to tell you."

"Um, what is it then?" She nodded.

"It's too embarrassing to tell you." He put his hand on her head. "Don't mind it."

"You are making me curios. Just tell me, if you need help I will help you." She raised her eyebrows. 

"... Don't laugh, ok?" He looked away to hid his face.

"Alright alright." She laughed. 

"When Krystal came here, I felt like... she steals you away from me." He mumbled anough for her to hear. 

"...Huh?" She blinked. Woa, is he jealous with his little sister? "Pfft--" She held her laugh. 

"We were supposed to sleep together last night!" He said, his ears turned red. 

"....." She didn't say anything. Jungkook thought that she touched by his words. He slowly turned back. "You know...--"

"Pffftttt." Taeyeon was sitting on the ground, covered her face with her hands. She probably was trying not to laugh.

"Y-You..." Jungkook wanted to punch the wall. 

"I-haha-I have no idea that you are jealous with your sister!" Finally, she laughed out loud.

"H-Hey! I told you not to laugh!" 

"Ahahaha I'm sorry I can't help it!" She laughed like crazy. 

"..." He looked down, he could hear people whispered around them. 

"Hey, is she crazy?"

"Is that her boyfriend? Poor boy!"

"What? Why is he dating with a crazy girl? He is blind!"

"Kim Taeyeon." He mumbled.

"Hahahahaah what?" Jungkook held her hand and pulled her away.

"Let's get out of here, you idiot!!!" He shouted.

"H-Hah? I'm an idiot? Why?!" She still laughed. 

 

They went to an ice cream store near there and ate ice cream. There were still tears on Taeyeon's face because she was laughing but when people looked at her, they thought that Jungkook made she cry. 

"Geez, that boy just made the girl cried!"

"How do you know?"

"Look at the girl's face! There are tears on her face." 

"You are right. And now the boy wants to say sorry by gives her an ice cream cone?" 

"What? He really think an ice cream cone will solve everything?" 

"N-Ngh..." Jungkook bit his lips as he glared at Taeyeon.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?" She grinned.

"Stop laughing." He said.

"I'm sorry I can't you are too cute hahaha." She giggled. He wiped away her tears. 

"I said stop laughing like an idiot, geez.." He pinched her cheek.

"Haha, ok ok I'm terribly sorry!" She grinned. Jungkook looked at her then he put his ice cream cone in his mouth. 

"Wha--?! Are you a monster?!" She almost screamed. What the hell? He just ate his big ice cream cone. Jungkook shrugged then he swallowd the ice cream. 

"Woa, that was really cold!" He chuckled.

"O-Of course it was... But why did you do that?" She asked him. He pulled her closer and her ice cream.

"Wha--?! J-Jeon Jungkook?!" She opened her eyes wide.

"So we can share an ice cream cone. That's what a couple usually do, right?" He smiled.

"................." She stared blankly at his face. When they went to the amusement park with Chanyeol and Sooyeon, Chanyeol and Sooyeon shared an ice cream cone. Jungkook said that was gross and he would never do that. But now, he just did it. 

"................." HEr face turned to red and she grinned. 

"Stop smiling like an idiot, I told you already." He mumbled.

"Hehe."

"What?" He looked at her curiously. 

"There is ice cream on your cheek." She giggled. 

"...Will you wipe it for your boyfriend?" He tilted his head.

"...Er...." She stared blankly at him. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rang. 

"Aish, is that blockhead girl..." He glared at his phone screen. "Hello?"

"Jeon Jungkook, where are you right now?! I'm hungry!" Taeyeon could hear Krystal's voice on the phone. 

"There are noodles in the kitchen, cook them by yourself." He coldly said.

"B-But I don't know how to cook noodle...

"How old are you seriously?" 

"17."

"You are that big now, go cook by yourself." 

"Ahhhhhhhh you are my brother so you HAVE TO do everything for me!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Geez, alright alright I will come home now." He frowned then turned off his phone.

"So we are going home?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, let's go." He smiled then they went home together.